Notices

Any damage to your tacoma

View Poll Results: Have you had damage to your tacoma
yes 1,185 64.86%
hell no its my baby 642 35.14%
Voters: 1827. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #21
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
In KS

My 07 had a candy cane striped driveshaft from a field filled with rocks just under the long grass. Bumper dented in from a fallen tree coming out of a creek crossing. Rear bumper almost ripped of from getting wrapped over a fallen tree. Fender flare ripped off some where going through 3 ridiculous mud holes I had no business in. Dents in door from tree on ATV trails.

In CO

First scratches on the sliders hugging cliff sides on switchbacks. More scratches on sliders playing in the big rocks. Scratches in skid plates from more rocks. Dent in bed side from tree after making a wrong turn on Georgia Pass (?).

In NC

Smashed up Bud belly skid following a trail rig down a muddy rock ledge after a monsoon. More slider scratches going down Kodiak Rock at URE. Completely obliterating the entire fucking truck when I drove to work on an hour of sleep like a retard.

The 09 inherited a smashed bud built belly skid and got some trail pin stripping. I melted the alternator when I sunk the truck in a hole filled with orange paint. It's getting a partial exo before I do anything to crazy to keep the body panels pretty.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #22
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
is that an F 150?
yeah some kid in a gmc pulled infront of him and he swerved and hit the f150
Old 06-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #24
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
i only have minor stuff from the previous owner when he went off-roadin. hopefully it'll stay that way
Old 06-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #25
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
i only have minor stuff from the previous owner when he went off-roadin. hopefully it'll stay that way
well my trucks my baby and i cant stand road rash or road grime on my truck but offroad damage and mud is ok with me, thats why i have a truck just wish it was 4x4
Old 06-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #26
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I have numerous lil dime sized dents. Shopping cart dent in the rear quarter panel. Got rear ended awhile back but that was fixed. Wife turned into a shopping cart when backing out of a parking spot. Nice long scratch/dent in it. Got the scratch out, dent is barely visible but its still there.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #28
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Well I'm a yes, or I was...

Got rear-ended in January/February (picked up the truck in December). New bumper.

Then someone reverse into my driver side box side panel. Panel was replaced.

I reversed into a wall last week too . Luckily it was square-on and the shackle in my trailer hitch was there to prevent damage to the bumper - I would have been so mad at myself otherwise.

And I have the usual stone chips from highway driving.

I might add... unfortunately no evidence of off-roading (which I don't too too much), just people hitting me
Old 06-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #29
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
well my trucks my baby and i cant stand road rash or road grime on my truck but offroad damage and mud is ok with me, thats why i have a truck just wish it was 4x4
yeah i don't mind the small stuff from off-roadin either. and it's fun to have the 4x4 though.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:12 PM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by briangp View Post
I have numerous lil dime sized dents. Shopping cart dent in the rear quarter panel. Got rear ended awhile back but that was fixed. Wife turned into a shopping cart when backing out of a parking spot. Nice long scratch/dent in it. Got the scratch out, dent is barely visible but its still there.
this reminds me, the first day i had my truck we took it to go eat and some fagg in my class just walks up next to it and pushes a buggie into it full speed, my parents were with me an i jumped out and started cussing and whooped his ass
Old 06-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #31
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this reminds me, the first day i had my truck we took it to go eat and some fagg in my class just walks up next to it and pushes a buggie into it full speed, my parents were with me an i jumped out and started cussing and whooped his ass
I would have done just the same... I hope you broke his nose.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #32
Quote:
yeah i don't mind the small stuff from off-roadin either. and it's fun to have the 4x4 though.
rub it in why dont you? and when i got my truck i had the option of the 09 or a 06 with 4x4 and i didnt think i would ever go offrad and the next day i got stuck in the mud
Old 06-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmooze View Post
I would have done just the same... I hope you broke his nose.
idk he ran away though and he paid me to get it fixed the next week in school
Old 06-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #34
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
rub it in why dont you? and when i got my truck i had the option of the 09 or a 06 with 4x4 and i didnt think i would ever go offrad and the next day i got stuck in the mud
i thought i'd never use 4x4 either. but i was wrong.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:29 PM   #35
Quote:
i thought i'd never use 4x4 either. but i was wrong.
yeah for me it was a costly lesson $600 towing bill and a 1k ticket for tresspassing
Old 06-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
DAYUM.
yeah and i dont have a job, but my dad brings it up at least 10 times a day and ive payed him back ~ $900
Old 06-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #38
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah for me it was a costly lesson $600 towing bill and a 1k ticket for tresspassing
that must have been a fun day...
Old 06-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmooze View Post
Wow that sucks... Too bad you had no-one right there to pull you out (sorry for stating the obvious)
well i learned a bunch of lessons, 1- go with a friend 2- go with 4x4 3- go to a legal place .....and my friends with 4x4 came when i called em but even a 4x4 v8 tundra with a 6'' lift would get stuck back where i was and 3 tow trucks got stuck 1 they never got out and it took 5 hrs , i got lucky with the small price tag w/o a 20k+ tow truck