Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Any damage to your tacoma

View Poll Results: Have you had damage to your tacoma
yes 1,185 64.86%
hell no its my baby 642 35.14%
Voters: 1827. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #41
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
that must have been a fun day...
welll everybody calls me 2wd and stuff also we tell the story every football game or family rerunions so it may have been worthi t
Old 06-28-2009, 07:42 PM   #42
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
well i learned a bunch of lessons, 1- go with a friend 2- go with 4x4 3- go to a legal place .....and my friends with 4x4 came when i called em but even a 4x4 v8 tundra with a 6'' lift would get stuck back where i was and 3 tow trucks got stuck 1 they never got out and it took 5 hrs , i got lucky with the small price tag w/o a 20k+ tow truck
Haha right on.. go big or go home I guess.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:43 PM   #44
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmooze View Post
Haha right on.. go big or go home I guess.
well i had a special lady in the front seat with me so i may have been thinking with my member not my brain
Old 06-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #45
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
well i had a special lady in the front seat with me so i may have been thinking with my member not my brain
I know what you mean... except the last time I was stuck was at my girlfriend's place, in the snow... I had her helping dig us out... her sister too
Old 06-28-2009, 07:46 PM   #46
Quote:
I know what you mean... except the last time I was stuck was at my girls friend's place, in the snow... I had her helping dig us out... her sister too
i was at my girls house when i backed into a tree
Old 06-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #48
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You should have stayed the night In daylight, you would have seen the tree coming
that would have been a good excuse to stay the night
Old 06-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #49
Quote:
You should have stayed the night In daylight, you would have seen the tree coming
ha long story why i left, i cant drive after 8, my mom called and i pressed the wrong button and ignored then i called her and she was pissed so i jumped in my truck and took off, she just looked at me , i got out and said "really" then took off again
Old 06-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #50
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing yet...emphasis on yet...give it time.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Nothing yet...emphasis on yet...give it time.
well for your wallets and your hearts sake i hope it stays that way
Old 06-28-2009, 08:10 PM   #52
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
lets see

dented front bumper...replaced with arb
dented pillar passenger side behind xcab window...still there
scratches up and down the sides...still there
scraped, bent, and dented rear bumper...replaced with cbi
dented rocker panels...added unbreakablefab sliders
ripped off skid plates...replaced with budbuilts
dents up and down the bedsides...still there
dents on hood...still there
gouges in my rims...still there
scratches on my roof...still there

hmm...im sure theres probably more
Old 06-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #53
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Rearended 1 month after purchase (new) by a drunk driving illegal alien with (obviously) no insurance or license. Replaced tailgate, right taillight, and bumper.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Rearended 1 month after purchase (new) by a drunk driving illegal alien with (obviously) no insurance or license. Replaced tailgate, right taillight, and bumper.
ha one of those guys almost hit me and i swerved and he hit a tree i went to see if he wa sok and i saw he was drunk so i call the cops and it turns out he was illegal and no inshurance, im sure my truck would be totaled if i didnt get outta his way
Old 06-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #55
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I had nowhere to go. I was stopped at a light and there were two cars in front. Luckily there was a cop a couple cars behind him pulling someone over and he saw it. Before the cop could get to us, the passenger in the truck that hit me ran into the woods.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #56
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Looks to me like someones side view mirror scraped down the driver rear fender of my truck. Scratched and dented in.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:42 PM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Looks to me like someones side view mirror scraped down the driver rear fender of my truck. Scratched and dented in.
i hate it how people will just drive off, i had a note on my windshield today b/c i didnt park in my drive w ay but in the public parknign and i thought sum1 had hit my truck but i parked in somebodys spot
Old 06-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #58
stormyday is on a distinguished road

stormyday's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stormyday Send a message via Yahoo to stormyday Send a message via Skype™ to stormyday
1) Some lady backed out of a parking spot and hit me on the corner of the rear bumper. minor damage
2) Golf ball to baseball size hail. Close to 6K in damage. Every piece of metal on the truck was dented and the driver side mirror was the only glass that broke. It got a new hood and roof and spent over a month in the body shop.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #59
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
where to even begin?! hahahahaha
Old 06-28-2009, 09:48 PM   #60
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
where to even begin?! hahahahaha
try focusing on like say....the anything in front of the cab area

then do the cab area...then bed