Notices

Any damage to your tacoma

View Poll Results: Have you had damage to your tacoma
yes 1,185 64.86%
hell no its my baby 642 35.14%
Voters: 1827. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #661
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I have a mark on front from nailing a fucking traffic cone, Wasnt paying attention.
Then my rear bumper is all fucked up from people backing into it. Two big ass dents.
And my grill got busted out just recently.

... My poor truck.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #662
"I think I know more than I do."
Bullfrog is on a distinguished road

Name: McLaren
Bullfrog's Tacoma Gallery
A tree hit me.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #663
DannyD is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DannyD's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed two dents on both doors of my truck. Look like somebody bashing it with their car doors. So pissed. Looks like shit on a shiny black truck. I'll try and snap some picks after next cleaning. Maybe somebody can suggest the easiest way to pound out the dents.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #665
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Been rear ended twice but there was do damage due to my hitch ball. Had a security gate come down infront of the roof rack and drag along the roof rack and the bed while moving my grandma out of her retirement home. I was able to buff most if it out except the dent where the gate came down. The avid bar has a few scraps from a car that hit me, some shopping carts, and a bolder.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #666
Cyborg is on a distinguished road

Army: Airborne!
Name: Neil
Cyborg's Tacoma Gallery
just got a dent in my tailgate the other day from what i suspect was an ass hole who is too inconsiderate and/or mentally challenged to place a shopping cart into a cart holder. probably a fat person who was too lazy to walk the extra 15 feet to get to one.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:33 PM   #667
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Last time that happened to me Walmart was minus a buggy. My truck crushed it.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #669
Jimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MT1 (SS) retired
Jimmyh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
just got a dent in my tailgate the other day from what i suspect was an ass hole who is too inconsiderate and/or mentally challenged to place a shopping cart into a cart holder. probably a fat person who was too lazy to walk the extra 15 feet to get to one.
To be fair, it could have been a skinny ass hole that was too lazy to walk the extra 15 feet...
Old 04-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #670
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I know this is a second gen thread, but I see other 1st gen guys posting, so I'll post too.
My truck is the dent/scratch king. He was this way when I bought him, but hey, I won't complain. I only paid $250 for the sumbitch. The driver's side is pretty badly marred by several scratches that run all the way from midway through the quarter panel to just past the door. There's little dings all over the place, and the same fender was pushed in/tweaked, likely by the same incident that buckled the front bumper and smashed the corner light. I fixed that problem with a few taps of a hammer, and I took a torch and hammer to the bumper brackets. Did the same with the back bumper brackets, as that bumper had been tweaked hard too. There's a small dent under the driver's side taillight, and many of them on the tailgate. The plastic deflector over the driver window has been ripped off too. I'm debating on whether to replace it or just take the one off that is on the passenger side, as since I quit smoking, I no longer need it.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #671
Antonicus is on a distinguished road

Antonicus's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately, I've had some bushes mark it more than scratch it. Also, my mom put a scrap on the passenger side rear fender flare by backing out of the drive way. I haven't tried to buff out anything yet, but none of it seems that bad. Various parking dings from other ass-hats in parking lots.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #673
Trd2013taco is on a distinguished road
Trd2013taco's Tacoma Gallery
backed up into my brothers garage paying attention to the driver side mirror and the house forgot his garage stuck out more in the driveway .. didnt realize what i hit till i looked in the rear view camera =P .. startled him during his mw3 playtime.. lucky i didnt give it gas .. small ding on bumper
Old 05-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #674
StrikeSwiftly is on a distinguished road
Army: 70TH Engineers
Name: Chris
StrikeSwiftly's Tacoma Gallery
I played tackle football with a deer wednesday night and the driver rear bedside fumbled.
Went and got estimates today, 653 plus some change. Took it to insurance and hopefully will be fixed.
I haven't even paid the first payment on it yet. "seesh" hope this isnt a bad Omen.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:00 AM   #675
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I've got lots of stripes. Paint it looking less shiney than new. Few debts and scrapes from wheelin. Rocker damage from pre-slider action. Dent in box that I popped out from tree action, still there a little bit. Bumper and skids scratched/beat like balls.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:06 AM   #676
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
cracked (popcorn like)paint on the hood, bullet mark( someone shot at me,one night on my way to work with a pullet gun) under the extended window on the driver side.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:32 AM   #677
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
Fortunately I didn't do it Bruteforce is shipping my bumper out tomorrow that is paid for by the girls insurance who hit me. Win Win!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
DAMN!! and I thought I did damage to my bumper
Old 05-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #678
robnolan is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
robnolan's Tacoma Gallery
About half a year ago I got a small dent on the passenger side of the bed, right near the flare for the wheel well, not very noticeable but I wanna try and get it popped out at some point.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:52 AM   #679
LaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LaRue Shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Trail stripes everywhere, broke off passenger side mirror, various little dings, and the little electrical outlet next to the trailer hitch has been bent up and out of the way. And my friend's kid spilled a Coke in the front passenger seat.

Also, someone decided to spraypaint their gang sign on the rear passenger side door, and also scratched the rear quarterpanel with a knife on the same side. That stuff doesn't count, though, since I'm going to beat the hell out of the next one of those guys I see.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:31 AM   #680
SoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to all
Name: Chris
SoBaySick's Tacoma Gallery
Happened a while ago, just haven't gotten around to getting it fixed. Coming home late one night a box or something fell off the back of a truck. I swerved to try not to hit it but i clipped it with my front corner. The bumper is cracked and I'm missing a whole piece. Am I better off replacing the whole bumper? Or just fixing the crack and repainting the bumper?