Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Any damage to your tacoma

View Poll Results: Have you had damage to your tacoma
yes 1,185 64.86%
hell no its my baby 642 35.14%
Voters: 1827. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Any damage to your tacoma

idk where to post this so move it as nessary. i backed into a tree the other day and was just wandering how many of you have had carnage to your truck. if so tell us what it is!
Old 06-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I got rear ended while sitting parked. Truck is 4 months old. Requires new bed from cab back. Im hoping to get it back from the shop this coming week. suxxxxxxxx
Old 06-28-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraQr View Post
I got rear ended while sitting parked. Truck is 4 months old. Requires new bed from cab back. Im hoping to get it back from the shop this coming week. suxxxxxxxx
dang that sucks, mines younger...it seems like yesterday i was just driving her off the lot
Old 06-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i backed into a damn parking pylon at Bojangles a moth ago. But I was going soooo slow and it hit directly on the metal part of the bumper where the trailer hitch was supposed to go. I lucked up on that one
Old 06-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Im fighting with the other drivers insurance company "AIG" about settling a Diminshed Value Claim. My insurance is guiding me through it but I have to prove my truck would sell for less now with a CAR FAX showing a rear end crash vs an 09 with no damage at all. I havent figured out where to get this documentation or how to prove this yet. Im still in physical therapy 4-5 days a week for 3 dislocated vertabrae and compressed disk in my back. No hurry to settle just yet.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #7
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
I but a dent in the cab just behind the Passenger side door, jacked my rear bumper on a rock, tore off one of the side pieces to the front bumper on a tree, cracked and scratched my Passenger side headlight, and got the crap scratched out of my paint by tree limbs (it's white so it doesn't show very much).
Old 06-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I haven't had any bad luck... YET. *Knock on wood*

haha i wish i was u, my parents dont know and also i scraped my truck on my garage but the scraches buffed out and im goin to upload pics of how small my garage is, my stock dc wont even fit in there
Old 06-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
I but a dent in the cab just behind the Passenger side door, jacked my rear bumper on a rock, tore off one of the side pieces to the front bumper on a tree, cracked and scratched my Passenger side headlight, and got the crap scratched out of my paint by tree limbs (it's white so it doesn't show very much).
i ripped off my skid plate jumping i hit so hard it ripped it off on pavement
Old 06-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
haha i wish i was u, my parents dont know and also i scraped my truck on my garage but the scraches buffed out and im goin to upload pics of how small my garage is, my stock dc wont even fit in there
That reminds me.

I also tried to close the garage door while my hood was up (like a dumbass) and put a good gouge in the metal.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #11

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
i ripped off my skid plate jumping i hit so hard it ripped it off on pavement
Impressive
Old 06-28-2009, 06:49 PM   #12
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
i got side swiped on the shoulder of a road while waiting for a tow truck to help someone who ditched her car.
i had my truck 2 weeks
new box panel, bumper, taillight, 3rd door panel, and lots of paint and $4000 from the insurance company bleh
Old 06-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #13
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
somebody tapped my rear bumper and drove off while i was in a store, put a little ding and scratch on the left side of it. i'd only had the truck for like 3 weeks. i was pissed but atleast they didn't dent the crap out of it and drive off like the car i had before with only liability insurance it was pretty damn bad.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Not my fault, but how's this?

Old 06-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
Impressive
idk how it came off, it wasnt bent up at all just scractched to hell
Old 06-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Not my fault, but how's this?

<A href="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/%5Burl=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/29320/cat/500%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttp://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/100_17571.JPG%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D" target=_blank>
i read about this and hows your medical problems now?
Old 06-28-2009, 06:58 PM   #20
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
is that an F 150?