Notices

Northeast Tacoma & fj meet

Old 12-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #1
Map06TRD is on a distinguished road
Map06TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Map06TRD
Northeast Tacoma & fj meet

feeler.. anyone.

the guys over on ToyotaNation.com/Fjforum want to get a Northeast meet. just thinking get us 2 groups toghter..

anyone..

maybe meet depending on how many people and where thier comign from..

marc..
Old 12-01-2007, 05:07 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Map06TRD View Post
feeler.. anyone.

the guys over on ToyotaNation.com/Fjforum want to get a Northeast meet. just thinking get us 2 groups toghter..

anyone..

maybe meet depending on how many people and where thier comign from..

marc..
I am good with it, Toyotas are in my blood, always looking for more friends.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:29 PM   #3
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
I'd probably be in as well, depending on timing and location and such. The better half and I want to do some camping in New England this spring anyway, maybe we could schedule our trip around the meet.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:35 PM   #4
not to get anyone's hopes up.. it would be a 1 day simple meet and great nothign more..

wount be unitll late jan for ealry feb.. prob some place in central MA..
Old 12-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #5
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
How about April when its warmer, that way Maverick wouldn't have to camp out in the snow! LOL Lots of great camping in NE.
I would definately try to make the get together. To bad we couldn't have it at a Consumer Auto Parts store or something similar. There is a great Roast Beef diner that has all sorts of street rods etc. Don't see why they would like the TW to drop by.

Jeff , 06, 6spd, V6, SR5.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:39 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down if this is closer to late February. I won't be back on the road until then.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:46 PM   #7
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Which City would the meet be at?
Old 12-04-2007, 03:58 PM   #8
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
i'm off work 2/9-2/17, but that's a long drive for a meet n greet
Old 12-05-2007, 12:29 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
i'm off work 2/9-2/17, but that's a long drive for a meet n greet
yea i'm gunna wait til the alliance meet in april, i have to plan my trips wisely, otherwise i will be driving for months at a time being in chicagoland lol
Old 12-05-2007, 07:45 AM   #10
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
Any kind of a meet should be done in the warmer spring weather, its hard to plan any kind of meet n greet with the sudden weather changes here in MA or New England. You guys from out west keep sending these damned cold fronts . LOL
It also needs a well thought out plan to find a place to meet etc. Its easy for New Englanders to meet but when you long distance guys plan a trip we really need good solid weather and some plans.
We will really lay down the red carpet for TheMaster to get to MA.

jeff, 06,V6,6spd, SR5, 4x4
Old 12-05-2007, 09:23 AM   #11
rmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud of

rmd0311's Tacoma Gallery
I wish it was tailored to the rest of the NorthEast... You should call this the New England meet. I'm 3hrs away from the center of New England. To far for my blood... but gl getting a good group together.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:01 PM   #12
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmd0311 View Post
I wish it was tailored to the rest of the NorthEast... You should call this the New England meet. I'm 3hrs away from the center of New England. To far for my blood... but gl getting a good group together.
I'd have to agree. It's so far Northeast, if you went any further, you'd fall into the ocean.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:28 PM   #13
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
How about doing a state meet ?
Old 12-06-2007, 01:00 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Any kind of a meet should be done in the warmer spring weather, its hard to plan any kind of meet n greet with the sudden weather changes here in MA or New England. You guys from out west keep sending these damned cold fronts . LOL
It also needs a well thought out plan to find a place to meet etc. Its easy for New Englanders to meet but when you long distance guys plan a trip we really need good solid weather and some plans.
We will really lay down the red carpet for TheMaster to get to MA.

jeff, 06,V6,6spd, SR5, 4x4
i dont care about the weather too much for the alliance meet next april, i'll go muddin and camping in the rain lol
Old 12-06-2007, 01:01 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
How about doing a state meet ?
how about everybody meets in a central location, lets say, kentucky lol
Old 12-10-2007, 07:06 PM   #16
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
how about everybody meets in a central location, lets say, kentucky lol

What the hell is in Kentucky?

Ironically enough I'm trying to get a job that apparently would have me travel there....
Old 12-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #17
well i ment New Enland meet just got busy and lazy to change it... Did the same thing on the FJcruiserforum.com BUT they are making a HUGE meet out of it in PA..

you guys are more then welcome.. (i guess)

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...coma-meet.html
Old 12-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Map06TRD View Post
well i ment New Enland meet just got busy and lazy to change it... Did the same thing on the FJcruiserforum.com BUT they are making a HUGE meet out of it in PA..

you guys are more then welcome.. (i guess)

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...coma-meet.html
Now you're getting close. You've caught my attention.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:58 PM   #19

I checked out that Rausch Creek. About a 4 1/2 hour drive from where I live. I've become very interested.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:45 PM   #20

what day is this meet supposed to happen?