LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hello- Bull bar Safari Light bar-tow hooks

Old 12-02-2007, 05:40 AM   #1
runninglight is on a distinguished road
runninglight's Tacoma Gallery
Hello- Bull bar Safari Light bar-tow hooks

Hello, just brought my first Tacoma 2007 Reg cab, like it, more fun, better gas milage.
Any suggestions for bull bar or safari light bar, it might look good with some accessories,
Do tow hooks need to be removed to install these bars, Thanks.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:47 AM   #2
deepsee is on a distinguished road

Army: Master Diver/Pilot
Name: Bobby
deepsee's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a balck Westin bull bar think you do need to remove the tow hook but not sure. www.got-chrome.com is got them for like 240 dollars thats pretty cheap for a westin
Old 12-02-2007, 07:04 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i got my aries polished/stainless bull bar from.........

http://www.4wheelonline.com/Products...oductId=127062

it was $269 and some change. free shipping also. its the cheapest place ive found a polished staniless bull bar. in my opinion, it looks a little better that the westin, as westin uses these black plastic caps to cover up bad welds, while the welds on the aries are ground down and polished!! black bull bars on the site are even cheaper!! oh yeah, with these aries bull bars.....no need to remove the tow hooks!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:24 AM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Try ARB they have just about everything you could ask for...but it ain't cheap. Congrats on your rig, we all have one form or another, were all geeked over them.

Products Discussed in this Thread