Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

PhotoShoot!!!

Old 06-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
PhotoShoot!!!

The spots and swirls are from the WD40 for the remaining adhesive on the truck.

Old 06-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I like picture #4. In the next TOTM, I'm voting for that picture regardless of the criteria.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man!

Yeah its my screensaver on my computer right now
Old 06-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

I love photoshoots! Thanks Lents.
Your welcome bud!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Oh, did I mention you have a sweet truck? Well I said it.
Thanks Colton

Haha youve said it before
Old 06-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good brotha!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Danny. I still got to do the Wheels and HL....... Knock them out this weekend
Old 06-30-2009, 08:22 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Thanks Danny. I still got to do the Wheels and HL....... Knock them out this weekend
Yeah thats going to look saaawwweeet!!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:23 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Mission: NO Chrome hahaha

I might wait until i get new tires to paint the wheels. That tire mounting machine will screw up the paint sooo bad
Old 06-30-2009, 08:23 PM   #12
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
you must'a spent 3days in a row waxing that beast..all super shiny, nice job!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:27 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
you must'a spent 3days in a row waxing that beast..all super shiny, nice job!
Nope just about every other 2 months.... and clay bar every other wash

Thanks Tom
Old 06-30-2009, 08:29 PM   #14
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Looking great Lents! I need to clay bar when I get home...I have never done it!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Looking great Lents! I need to clay bar when I get home...I have never done it!
Thanks bro. I cant wait until the other chrome is gone

hahaha. I heard that if you have a white truck that you just got.... Its all ready rusting.

Because the railroad dust will get in your paint and ruin your paint
Old 06-30-2009, 08:37 PM   #17
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Trucks looking good!

Trade?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #18
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
looking good, glad you got your lift put on.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #19
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post

hahaha. I heard that if you have a white truck that you just got.... Its all ready rusting.

Because the railroad dust will get in your paint and ruin your paint
Not sure what that means haha
Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Not sure what that means haha
Dont you have a white truck?