Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

windnoise from driverside window???

Old 07-01-2009, 05:45 AM   #1
TRDfarmerTN is on a distinguished road
TRDfarmerTN's Tacoma Gallery
windnoise from driverside window???

i have had some windnoise from the top back side of my driverside window for awhile now, its annoying sometimes times kinda even a whistle!! i thought about gettin the dealer to order me new window seal that goes around top of door that the window goes up into when rolled up...cause thats all it could really be i think....anyone have this problem?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
tpups is on a distinguished road
tpups's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same issue on my 2006. The wind noise is coming from the front part of the window though. It drives me nuts as I cannot stand wind noise and rattles.

I'll have to have the dealership try and fix this before my warranty is up. So far my only fix is to turn up the radio.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
There is a TSB out for this.

Do a search here on TW for the TSB list.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
There is a TSB out for this.

Do a search here on TW for the TSB list.

here, did it for you;

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/7107-tsb-list-2005-2008-toyota-tacoma.html
Old 07-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #5
tpups is on a distinguished road
tpups's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
Griztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to behold
Griztaco's Tacoma Gallery
You could get some wind deflectors installed