Looking for a bumper

Old 12-07-2007, 08:04 PM   #81
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I wont be buying for a while either way but that sounds interesting. I'd like to check it out when you find it
here ya go buddy, they are made by Saiga, here is the link to the website. enjoy!
http://www.saiga-12.com/
Old 12-07-2007, 08:08 PM   #82
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Ok i'll admit that chick is really hot, but an innocent looking chick with a 50 cal is even hotter in my book. The chick with the guns just seems like she would be more fun to hang out with
i'm on your side ndcouch
Old 12-10-2007, 09:16 AM   #83
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
My firewall is blocking that saiga site, i'll have to check it out when i get home
Old 12-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #84
CornDog is on a distinguished road

CornDog's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wow.... i started this thread lookin for a bumper........ it went from there to flashlights,pistols,shotguns, women with guns, and women with motorcycles. now im gonna get the allpro front bumper..but also the cute blonde and a 50 cal. the 50 cal. is optional.....plus im getting a 4d LED maglite with mounting kit and puttin it s/w in the cab........(yes its blue to match the truck)..... all that info grew from a bumper thread. i love it.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:12 PM   #85
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
errrr.... yeah.... it went a bit off topic.... heh... sorry about that. Post up some pics when you get it on! (or of the other things it's inspired you to acquire!)

Which bumper? The tubular or the new plate one?
Old 01-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #86
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
hmmmm.... I thought this thread got deleted.... And yet here it is...

Did you finally get a bumper?
Old 01-09-2008, 07:19 AM   #87
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
I have not seen roo guards that look better than mine. Some may be better at deflecting errant marsupials or deer.
Looking back at a tow hook is not fun.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:22 AM   #88
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornDog View Post
Oh wow.... i started this thread lookin for a bumper........ it went from there to flashlights,pistols,shotguns, women with guns, and women with motorcycles. now im gonna get the allpro front bumper..but also the cute blonde and a 50 cal. the 50 cal. is optional.....plus im getting a 4d LED maglite with mounting kit and puttin it s/w in the cab........(yes its blue to match the truck)..... all that info grew from a bumper thread. i love it.
The .50 BMG is mandantory. The rest is optional.