Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What do you guys think??

Old 07-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys think??

Newbie here from GA! First of all thanks to everyone for putting this site together!

I've bee lurking a while and recently picked up this 05 4x4 6spd for $15k and yes, it already had the FJ wheels! Figured I would start a build thread.

So far:

Bilstein 5100's, 2.5" front, 1" rear (got a slight drivetrain vibe, any ideas??)
BFG 265/75's (might soon swap for 285's, PM me if interested in tires)
09 grill
Jason Camper top w/ Thule rack

Soon to come:

Defiant light bar, Hella 4000's
Sport LSD in rear (maybe)
Custom sound system with navigation
Wet Okole seat covers

Old 07-01-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking!

GA
Old 07-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #6
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I want those rims!!! I saw someone selling all 4 fj rims for 865...I was tempted but I couldn't do it!
Old 07-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #9
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Sorry about that
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
looks great but if this is your build thread there is an entire subsection for builds
Old 07-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #10
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Damn 15k, good deal!
Old 07-01-2009, 01:31 PM   #11

Yeah I thought so too! The wheels alone are worth close to a grand. Couldn't pass it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGuy05 View Post
Damn 15k, good deal!
Old 07-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #14
TroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TroutBum's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Nice truck!

Mike
Old 07-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #15
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck, happy modding and welcome to TW!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:44 PM   #16
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Newbie here from GA! First of all thanks to everyone for putting this site together!

I've bee lurking a while and recently picked up this 05 4x4 6spd for $15k and yes, it already had the FJ wheels! Figured I would start a build thread.

So far:

Bilstein 5100's, 2.5" front, 1" rear (got a slight drivetrain vibe, any ideas??)
BFG 265/75's (might soon swap for 285's, PM me if interested in tires)
09 grill
Jason Camper top w/ Thule rack

Soon to come:

Defiant light bar, Hella 4000's
Sport LSD in rear (maybe)
Custom sound system with navigation
Wet Okole seat covers

Those wheels are all wrong for your truck, you need to trade them to me for my TRD OR wheels. Just trying to help you out, that's what we do here.
Welcome to TW
Old 07-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #17
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
damn you got a great deal. those wheels look awesome. Welcome to TW
Old 07-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #18
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
good job on the truck!! looks hot

welcome!!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #19
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride!!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #20
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
great looking truck...