Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

HELP ClemsonTacoma's mod list

Old 07-01-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
HELP ClemsonTacoma's mod list

3'' ready lift, flomaster super 44, motometal mo955 and good year wrangler duratrac.....anybody think this is a good set up
Old 07-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, that looks good! I'm going with a 3'' Revtek lift, Flowmaster 40 Original, and the same rims as you. I'm going to get a spacer lift to start out with and when I get enough money I might go with spindles or coilovers.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
only thing i might suggest is looking into the 50 series truck/suv muffler... thats what i have on mine and love it...
Old 07-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good Clemson. Get to it!
Old 07-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Sounds good Clemson. Get to it!
first i need $2087
Old 07-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Yeah, that looks good! I'm going with a 3'' Revtek lift, Flowmaster 40 Original, and the same rims as you. I'm going to get a spacer lift to start out with and when I get enough money I might go with spindles or coilovers.
well in a few years i want a total of 9''
Old 07-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
first i need $2087
Take it slow..... Its like a relationship...... Just let things happen

The reason why im going so fast with my truck is because, either i had the parts or they were free or cheap mods.

Not the tires though
Old 07-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #8
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Holy mofo. 9". You would be taller than a semi. I'm interested to see what that would look like on a Taco. I think the highest i've seen on here is 6.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I say go for it, should look good!

Could u sell one of the...
08 Lexus ES350 V6,
08 Ford Edge V6,
05 Honda Civic

cars and then pimp out ur truck?
all those carsr are family cars...the truck is my dads for now and the ford
Old 07-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
Holy mofo. 9". You would be taller than a semi. I'm interested to see what that would look like on a Taco. I think the highest i've seen on here is 6.
gotlift37 has 9'' and 37''
Old 07-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #11
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
gotlift37 has 9'' and 37''
didnt know that. Ill try to find his pics then.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
didnt know that. Ill try to find his pics then.
it is straight beast
Old 07-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #14
Quote:
Damn right! That truck is a monster...
well almost
Old 07-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #16
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Ive looked at the ready lift before...I personaly dont like it/the way it looks or the ways its built. I had the toytec spacer and it was one solid piece of machined metal. the ready lift is not.
i would recomend this kit
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
and you could PM Nuebs and he can get you a discount
Old 07-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #17
Quote:
How are you going to do the 9'' lift? I'm kinda interested.
do the three inch now then save up and get 6'' suspension and 3''body
Old 07-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
Ive looked at the ready lift before...I personaly dont like it/the way it looks or the ways its built. I had the toytec spacer and it was one solid piece of machined metal. the ready lift is not.
i would recomend this kit
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
and you could PM Nuebs and he can get you a discount
well im really sad to say this but imo idk if i will take it offroad much unless you think the toytech would be longer lasting
Old 07-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #19
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
The Duratrac's will definitely be my next tire. Great road manners (my buddy has them on his Tundra) and they look good, to mention offroad capability.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
The Duratrac's will definitely be my next tire. Great road manners (my buddy has them on his Tundra) and they look good, to mention offroad capability.
what i really wanted was the TerraGrapplers or BFG A/T's but they were a few hundred more