Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

SWB Paint

Old 07-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
//TRD
XR-Ace will become famous soon enough

XR-Ace's Tacoma Gallery
SWB Paint

any of you socal guys have some swb rattle can paint to spare?.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Found this on ebay, havnt ordered any yet tho.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
Old 07-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #3
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
I bought 3 cans from that seller.

I used it to to do the BHLM (color match the body paint), color match my grill emblem, and paint my engine cover. It sprays great and has tons of metallic flake in it, just like the OEM paint.

It's not a perfect match, but it's damn close. I'm told this color is extremley difficult to match even by a pro.

I did a lot of checking in my area, and on line before buying, and this guy had the best price based on buying 3 cans.