Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Touch Up Paint Match

Old 07-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Touch Up Paint Match

I was looking for a couple of aerosol cans of touch up paint bigger than 5 oz ... I found this: www.automotivetouchup.com

We'll see how good when I get and apply.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #3
jholland52 is on a distinguished road
jholland52's Tacoma Gallery
im curious too cause i have used the stuff from the dealer and it didn't work very well you could see exactly where i touched it up definitely take pics to share.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
CAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really nice

CAdiveTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I
I am very curious to see the results, I have a few areas that require touch up thanks to the knuckle heads at work who don't know how to park, oh and my mother in law!
Old 07-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have a 'full report!'