Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My new 09 Tacoma :)

Old 07-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Love My Tacoma!
TRDTURD is on a distinguished road

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
My new 09 Tacoma :)

Just got this yesterday. Its the Off Road package. Gonna wait a while for things to settle until I do any mods to it. I plan on sorta murdering this thing. Sort of because of this, Blacked out tails, blacked out grille, blacked out wheels, and smoke the head lights a little more. Ill even paint the exaust black.

Here she is.

Let me know what you think. And yea, I know its stock, you've seen it all but it really is a nice car.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mossy? What part of SD are you in?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Mossy? What part of SD are you in?
x2?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #6
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
x2?

I live by amc 12. UTC area. The city calls it La Jolla to keep the prices up. haha. How about you guys?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #7

La Jolla should just die. It's the City of San Diego for all I care.

Come to the Corral Canyon meet later this month! There's only like four people going!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats bud! BTW Welcome to TW :-)
Old 07-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
La Jolla should just die. It's the City of San Diego for all I care.

Come to the Corral Canyon meet later this month! There's only like four people going!

Ill go down. When exactly is it?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:32 PM   #10

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...7-25-09-a.html

Old 07-01-2009, 10:38 PM   #11
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #12

For sure! Hopefully we'll see you there!
Old 07-01-2009, 11:42 PM   #13
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
dont forget to do the suspension TSB! welcome to the world of TACOMA!
Old 07-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #14
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1999t View Post
dont forget to do the suspension TSB! welcome to the world of TACOMA!
Totally dont know what that means, but Ill look into it haha.

And thanks!
Old 07-02-2009, 12:03 AM   #15
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind, found out what it was.