Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

mud flaps

Old 07-01-2009, 10:58 PM   #1
bobtackett is on a distinguished road

bobtackett's Tacoma Gallery
mud flaps

i cant believe it. i pulled out of work today and snapped off my front driverside mudflap of my 07. i'm only a week into driving it .thers a big dip to pull in the lot.i like the original flaps that came on the truck.after i install my 3 inch lift kit(SOON) and 33's this wont happen again.i would'nt mind all 4 flaps w/4x4 on them.are they the same flap front and back and if not does toyota or anyone around here have front ones that have the 4x4 label on them?thanx and yall have a nice 4th
Old 07-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
The front and back are different, but you'll find a plethora of flaps for sale on here.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:01 PM   #3

thanx i'll go on the for sale page
Old 07-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #5

flaps

driverside front.for the right price i'd forgo the 4x4 emblem
Old 07-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
The front's don't have the 4X4 on them.