Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Demello Bed Bars

Old 07-02-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Demello Bed Bars

I'm just making a thread to see how much (if any) interest there is in Demello's bed bars.

I know myself and bajamoon want one. Is there anybody else? The more people that want them, the faster they will be made.

http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...products_id=32
Old 07-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
I've been thinking about getting one (w/ the hi-lift clamps).
Old 07-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love one, but $250.. come on! thats pretty pricey
I'll be building my own
Old 07-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They're only $120. The one with clamps is $250.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested, but only if I can round up some cash.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
why can't everyone just say yes I want one.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
why can't everyone just say yes I want one.

Sure we could make one ourselves, but we don't have the time or patience!
Old 07-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #10
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Sure we could make one ourselves, but we don't have the time or patience!
we should give killer red taco like 30 bucks to them.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #11
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Over priced. I wouldnt pay over $70 for it...only cause I could build it cheaper..
Old 07-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #13
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lets say I was to get some built, How much would people be willing to pay for them?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
Lets say I was to get some built, How much would people be willing to pay for them?
30 bucks and a pack of smokes, wait i will keep the pack of smokes. Cost's an arm and a leg to smoke these days. I would pay the same as demello's price, as long as the quality is there, and i know demello is watching this thread.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #15

I just talked to my dad about possibly building up a few of these and he seemed pretty intrested in doing it, so Ill keep on him about doing it. We also have the ability to powdercoat stuff relatively cheap.
Im going to his house tonight and we'll get some measurements and talk a little more about it.
Ill keep you all updated
Old 07-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
I just talked to my dad about possibly building up a few of these and he seemed pretty intrested in doing it, so Ill keep on him about doing it. We also have the ability to powdercoat stuff relatively cheap.
Im going to his house tonight and we'll get some measurements and talk a little more about it.
Ill keep you all updated

The same price if it has the same functions and mounts.

My mom was born in Wichita Falls.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
The same price if it has the same functions and mounts.

My mom was born in Wichita Falls.

cool, yea Ill talk to my dad and see what we can get worked out.

Neat, most people have no idea where wichita falls is so I just say 2 hours north of dallas...ha