Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TSB, Easy Care Warranty

Old 07-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
gatortrades is on a distinguished road
Army:
gatortrades's Tacoma Gallery
TSB, Easy Care Warranty

I bought my truck with 32k miles on it, but I am closing in on 75k miles now. When I bought it, I bought the Total Care warranty from Easy Care that will last me to 100k miles or February 2010, whichever comes first. I've read through the literature, and it covers almost anything.

Would I be able to get these TSBs done at the dealership with this warranty?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Depends.....most extended warranties don't cover what they deem "wear and tear" items i.e. shocks, brakes and batteries to name a few. You'll have to read your warranty info and see if they cover "rear leaf springs" The Toyota Platinum package doesn't cover the rears. Best bet is to call the company that covers your extended warranty and work it out ahead of time before setting foot in the dealership.