Ugh. I so want to pull the trigger on an '09 DC 4x4 Sport. They are running the $1500 off the double cab until the 6th and Im ever so curious to see what would happen to the rebates etc. after that. Id hate to miss a $1500 opportunity. The wife thinks I should wait until the end of summer and try to play the "dealerships want to get rid of the 09's as the 10s are coming out" game. Ive done that before and was always taunted by limited supply issues.
The 2010s are due out around September etc. correct? Ive heard the ole saying "good things come to those who wait", but anyone have any insight on how to best position myself this time of year in regards to a new Tacoma purchase?
I know Tacomas arent flying off the local lot, but with every month my trade-in is depreciating, getting close to needing new tires, etc. Not to mention AWD-4x4 SUV-Truck sales go up I would imagine here in the midwest due to the looming winter months. With this economy though...how the hell knows what norms exist now.