Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Photo Shoot Number 2... Now with improvements!!

Old 07-03-2009, 12:17 PM   #21
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Whats the deal with your avatar???

EvilMonkey has it. rab39 has it and you have it
Its to recognize Longbow and his wife through their rough times right now. I'm going to do it to once I get off shift.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #22
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
wat brand of tires are they?.... ur trucks nice reminds me of mine
Old 07-03-2009, 12:23 PM   #23
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Its to recognize Longbow and his wife through their rough times right now. I'm going to do it to once I get off shift.
oh ok. I got ya. Ill do it.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #24
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtrd View Post
wat brand of tires are they?.... ur trucks nice reminds me of mine

Toyo Open Country AT

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #25
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
fix your avatar lents
Old 07-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #26
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
fix your avatar lents
someone send me the picture and I will
Old 07-03-2009, 12:32 PM   #27
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dude....home page....its the ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! thread. noob....
Old 07-03-2009, 12:34 PM   #28
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dude....home page....its the ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! thread. noob....
Well I dont look at the home page alot.

Sorry I am a noob
Old 07-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #29

Quote:
Well I dont look at the home page alot.

Sorry I am a noob

its ok as long as you apologize
Old 07-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #31
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its ok as long as you apologize
I apologize...
Old 07-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #32
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson8537 View Post
nice clean Stock looking truck!!
Thanks! I love it.

I only have a few more things to do in the next few months
Old 07-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #34
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool man.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:13 PM   #35
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
Nice pictures
Would be better if I had a good camera
Old 07-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #36
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Would be better if I had a good camera
Come on man. You can have a fisher price camera!! Its a Tacoma bud!!! It will always come out good bro!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #37
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come on man. You can have a fisher price camera!! Its a Tacoma bud!!! It will always come out good bro!!!
Thats very true. Tacomas look good no matter what.

Have you takin any more up-to-date pictures for your truck?
Old 07-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #38
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Thats very true. Tacomas look good no matter what.

Have you takin any more up-to-date pictures for your truck?
Umm other then after the satoshi and grill lights, those were the latest ones. I'm waiting to get my soft top camper shell then I will take more.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:11 PM   #39
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Umm other then after the satoshi and grill lights, those were the latest ones. I'm waiting to get my soft top camper shell then I will take more.
Like Dark Knights?
Old 07-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #40
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Like Dark Knights?
Yeah that same one to be exact except just for a short bed since he's got a long bed.