LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Photo Shoot Number 2... Now with improvements!!

Old 07-02-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Photo Shoot Number 2... Now with improvements!!

Old 07-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
lotta nice pics you got there lents
Old 07-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Fellas
Old 07-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post

I really like those two images Mr. Hargrove.

The bottom one really does it for me...
Old 07-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I really like those two images Mr. Hargrove.

The bottom one really does it for me...

Yeah I like those too. along with the dirt cloud.

What do you mean?
Old 07-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
What do you mean?

something about being out in the forest, truck looking beastly...

Old 07-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
O ok. Yeah those tires really set it off.

285/70 NO rub
Old 07-02-2009, 09:15 PM   #9
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I still say Indigo Ink was the best color they ever made Tacos in. I was sad when I went to get mine and saw they no longer offered it for 09.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:22 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I still say Indigo Ink was the best color they ever made Tacos in. I was sad when I went to get mine and saw they no longer offered it for 09.
I know. I love the color.

Only made it for 06
Old 07-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice tires man!!! Didn't know you were gonna get some this soon?
Old 07-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what kinda camera are you using, your getting a lot of soft focus. do you have a DSLR or a point and shoot?
Old 07-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Nice tires man!!! Didn't know you were gonna get some this soon?
Thanks Danny!

Yeah I love them.... No clue. Me and my dad went to the tire shop to "look" at tires I told him that These were my second choice to the Terra Grapplers and he said you want them?

I said yea that would look great on my truck.

And he turned to the manager and said when can you get them in

tomorrow at 11:45

my dad said put them on order for tomorrow
Old 07-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
Hey what kinda camera are you using, your getting a lot of soft focus. do you have a DSLR or a point and shoot?
hahaha Nothing special at all.

Olympus point and shoot. Im getting a SLR camera soon.

I put it on Dusk setting
Old 07-02-2009, 09:53 PM   #16
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
oh ok cool, gona look great when you get the slr!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
Truck looks great man!

Just need to get the BHLM done
Thanks man.

Ill need to wait a while--- no money
Old 07-03-2009, 12:04 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
oh ok cool, gona look great when you get the slr!

I know I cant wait. I might get it for X-mas or something.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice...
Old 07-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the deal with your avatar???

EvilMonkey has it. rab39 has it and you have it