Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Nice Ramp Option

Old 07-03-2009, 09:18 AM   #1
Mandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMandy3206 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mandy3206's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Nice Ramp Option

I saw these a long time ago for $119.00 + Tax and never got to buy them, a few months later I went to get them and they were nowhere to be found.

I was kicking myself for not getting them the first time I saw them so 2 yrs later, yesterday, I found them at COSTCO for $69.99 + Tax, needless to say I got them right then and there, pics are at night since I couldn't wait to assemble them.

They serve as ATV ramps when unfolded with a 750# capacity each and when folded serve as Truck ramps with a 2500# capacity each.

Are made of steel and have a safety chain, most of the time will be used as automotive ramps and whenever I need them to load the truck bed, just remove the chock and unfold.

I like the versatility of multple roles and easy storage.

Old 07-03-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice. I have a 6 foot set that does not fold. I wish I would have got folding ones for better storage.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice...thanks for the post!
Old 07-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
At $69 that is a great deal. I should see if they are available at my local Costco.

You should see me try to load this quad all by myself without ramps. Kills my back when trying to lift...