Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Best wheelin day EVER!

Old 07-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #1
jonny_jard is on a distinguished road

jonny_jard's Tacoma Gallery
Best wheelin day EVER!

So yesterday my bud and I had a few beers and went out in his 3/4 diesel. did some pretty gnarly stuff. We ended up getting really stuck so walked back to the road to get my taco. I ended up pulling him out, almost slid of a bridge but made it to the other side. I look back and here he is, half off the bridge with the back tire D/S tire up 1 foot off the ground. So I cross back over, hook up to his back end and tug his back end. The whole truck slid into the creek where he JUST about flipped it. We got out and back home, he has about $10,000 damage to just about every body panel, mostly to the box though.

Now my damage... Nothing cosmetic, but now my battery light is on. Checked my charging system and I'm not getting any power to the battery. Has anyone had any experience with this? Just wondering if there is anything I can do with-out starting to rip into it too much.

Ohh, I will post pics when I get a chance.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Not gunna lie-Starting that story with had a few beers and then hit the trail was part of the problem.

Glad that ya'll made it out safe...Bad luck about the body damage. It you were in or near water/muddy goop the alternator is suspect.
x2
Old 07-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #7
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
That sounds awesome! Pics ASAP!
Old 07-04-2009, 09:23 AM   #9
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not gunna lie-Starting that story with had a few beers and then hit the trail was part of the problem.

Glad that ya'll made it out safe...Bad luck about the body damage. It you were in or near water/muddy goop the alternator is suspect.
X3
Old 07-04-2009, 09:45 AM   #10
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I disagree. Thats how most good stories start.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:29 AM   #12
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
PLEASE! ugh