Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

bhlm on smoked 09 headlights

Old 07-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
bhlm on smoked 09 headlights

has anyone done the bhlm on the smoked 09 headlights? If so, please post pics!

EDIT:I have taken the advice from others on the site and am going to be willing to trade my smoked 09 headlights for lights that already have the BHLM on them but I do ask that they be in as best condition as possible (I'm sure thats what everyone would like). There is another thread that has this so I will post pictures there. If you are interested send me a PM or post on the other thread with pictures thanks!
Old 07-04-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
1. Why? There are people wanting to trade BHLM for smoked 09s.
2. It'll look exactly like every other BHLM out there.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I don't wanna go through the hassle of shipping these off, it's my daily driver so I can't take them off unless they are going right back on, they are brand new lights, and I ask because my friend did his and they ended up turning out weird so then I posted this but then he called me and said he screwed up on the directions and that was after I had posted this.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
the 09 lights are like midnight chrome, i think they would look almost the same, people are dying to get the 09 head lights tail lights.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:27 AM   #6
grammy is on a distinguished road
grammy's Tacoma Gallery
The BHLM does look a lot darker than the 09 smoked ones.

I am willing to bet that someone will sell you a set of non-smoked headlights or even send you theirs and wait for yours to get the smoked lights. A lot of people want the smoked 09s. I wouldn't do the BHLM on the smoked set...
Old 07-05-2009, 06:36 AM   #7
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
I'd be willing to send you a set of new '07 lights in return for your smoked 09's if you are considering the BHLM.

Marc M