Notices

Bed Box

Old 12-06-2007, 05:52 AM   #21
Big Cat Chew Toy
GTiVR6r is on a distinguished road

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Ah, I miss Red Fox and Sandford and Son TV show. Kinda grew up watching it.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:37 AM   #22
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiVR6r View Post
Ah, I miss Red Fox and Sandford and Son TV show. Kinda grew up watching it.
I know, they're your role models. It's OK, we all need heroes.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:57 AM   #23
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I know, they're your role models. It's OK, we all need heroes.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:05 AM   #24
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey GTI, did you think about enclosing it so it doesn't look like you are a trash collector. Sanford and son are great, if you driving a beat up old dodge or ford, but we need to represent our Tacomas right.
Sorry, but have to say it....

Instead of worrying about his trash (as you call it) and "representing our Tacomas right" -

Why don't you learn how to represent this forum correctly & positively -and stop being disrespectful and ignorant of other people in your posts.
Grow up.... go poop in your own truck.

(to everyone else) Sorry - but I just hate when people who respond in posts like that.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:37 AM   #25
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Believe it or not, yes!
your a mutant
Old 12-06-2007, 09:59 AM   #26
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
your a mutant
I'm proud to be an "X-Man"!
Old 12-06-2007, 10:10 AM   #27
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm proud to be an "X-Man"!
not that kind of mutant, the kind that has lived under power lines his whole life. are you sure those are muscles or just a shitload of huge tumors? did you wake up with them one morning and go "wow, i must have worked out, i'm ripped" or do you actually lift weights? Cause just so you know, if you just woke up with them and dont know how you got them.... they are probably not muscle and you should go see a doctor right away
Old 12-06-2007, 12:00 PM   #28
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Sorry, but have to say it....

Instead of worrying about his trash (as you call it) and "representing our Tacomas right" -

Why don't you learn how to represent this forum correctly & positively -and stop being disrespectful and ignorant of other people in your posts.
Grow up.... go poop in your own truck.

(to everyone else) Sorry - but I just hate when people who respond in posts like that.
Jeez...most of what I say is in jest. I didn't realize I was bugging anyone that much.

I would consider GTI and I to have a joking relationship. I don't think he would get offended if I called his shingles, old weights, and bags of sand trash. It was a way of jokingly making a recommendation to improve the fit and finish of his modification. Contrary to what I said, I don't actually care what other people drive and how other people treat their Tacomas.

So, if other people feel the same way as Janster, I really wish they would speak up. I know I can be a bit of a jerk at times, but I can cut back if people think it would be for the better of the forum.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:00 PM   #29
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
I hold no ill will towards anyone today.

Its my birthday today!

My "friends" at work got me this cake for today.

Thanks guys and gals!

- Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Bed Box-old-cake.jpg  
Old 12-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #30
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Its my birthday today!

Thanks guys and gals!

- Mike
That's so sweet. Happy Birthday Old Guy.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:14 PM   #31
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jeez...most of what I say is in jest. I didn't realize I was bugging anyone that much.

I would consider GTI and I to have a joking relationship. I don't think he would get offended if I called his shingles, old weights, and bags of sand trash. It was a way of jokingly making a recommendation to improve the fit and finish of his modification. Contrary to what I said, I don't actually care what other people drive and how other people treat their Tacomas.

So, if other people feel the same way as Janster, I really wish they would speak up. I know I can be a bit of a jerk at times, but I can cut back if people think it would be for the better of the forum.
I'm not offended by it....and it doesn't bug me.

I tend to think of *how* others might see your posts.

When people read posts - words can be taken out of context to what you intended them to be. And sometimes - things you type, look bad and/or make YOU look bad. And not to mention - makes the forum look bad. It's a public relations thing.....

Think about it...... Earlier, you mentioned about *pooping* in his bed box....
How do you think others (new folks, older people, business people, toyota corp, forum sponsors, etc) might think??
Old 12-06-2007, 01:39 PM   #32

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i personally didnt find it offensive

Quote:

Its my birthday today!

Thanks guys and gals!

- Mike
Happy birthday dude! did they make that comment for thehell of it or does it have to do with your boys shrinking from the years of weight lifting?
Old 12-06-2007, 02:01 PM   #33
Big Cat Chew Toy

GTiVR6r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
i personally didnt find it offensive

Happy birthday dude! did they make that comment for thehell of it or does it have to do with your boys shrinking from the years of weight lifting?
LOL!! Just off the cuff humor.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:29 PM   #34
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
happy b-day gti!!! you gotta save me some cake man. or beer! or both!! hope it was a good one man!!
Old 12-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #35
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not offended by it....and it doesn't bug me.

I tend to think of *how* others might see your posts.

When people read posts - words can be taken out of context to what you intended them to be. And sometimes - things you type, look bad and/or make YOU look bad. And not to mention - makes the forum look bad. It's a public relations thing.....

Think about it...... Earlier, you mentioned about *pooping* in his bed box....
How do you think others (new folks, older people, business people, toyota corp, forum sponsors, etc) might think??
Pooping in his bed box is something that one of Conan O'Brian's characters. Triumph the dog can be learned about here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_dog

It's a joke. I don't actually want to make Number 2 in his bed box. I understand your point. You would like TW to be a well respected Tacoma forum.

I think that what gets people to this forum is the humor going on here. There are a few very active posters on here. We kid around and when people ask serious questions, we help them and then kid around some more. I don't think it would be a very active forum if people only came here to answer questions. Couch, TheMaster, Maverick, 007, jhodge, and tacomaman are all on here very often and kidding around. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for their kidding around. I feel that I've helped out a few people by being here. I also feel that we have a few people on here that enjoy reading my "smart ass" commentary.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:53 PM   #36
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
And just to make myself feel better, I added a link to the Tacoma World Forums on Wikipedia. We should be passing up membership numbers of Toyota Nation, Tundra Solutions, and CustomTacos added all up.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:17 PM   #37
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the post was funny, I even enjoy the banter between janster and isocoee, I feel it real and therefore adds color and substance. To often we have been whitewashed by coworkers, church or the media, lets call a spade a spade. F bombs are one thing but this was just " good and juicy "
Old 12-06-2007, 07:15 PM   #38
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't Janster the one who I offered to take out to the mall and buy a sense of humor? If not, we definitely need to get together and do that. It's a freaking forum so get over yourself, Ms Manners.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:51 PM   #39
Old & Forgetful

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Isn't Janster the one who I offered to take out to the mall and buy a sense of humor? If not, we definitely need to get together and do that. It's a freaking forum so get over yourself, Ms Manners.
I guess I'm just too old to understand your kind of humor....

People don't want to *search* for much needed information and have to sift through pages of *humor* to find what they're looking for. Stay on topic atleast.... Or - create a HUMOR folder and post anything ya want on there.

Manners are good to have - you should learn how to gain some of your own.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #40
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess I'm just too old to understand your kind of humor....

People don't want to *search* for much needed information and have to sift through pages of *humor* to find what they're looking for. Stay on topic atleast.... Or - create a HUMOR folder and post anything ya want on there.

Manners are good to have - you should learn how to gain some of your own.
Imagine you calling the kettle black, as though you have any manners at all coming to this thread for no reason other than to complain about those of us with a sense of humor joking around. If you don't like it, ignore it. That's the great thing about the internet, you don't HAVE to participate. All I ever see out of you is whining and complaining on this and other forums and I contend that THAT is what people don't want to see.

Oh, wait, let me add a smiley so that makes things acceptable.

BTW, maybe you should follow your own advice: "As my mother used to always say - "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all""