Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pismo Beach

Old 07-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Banned
bp_phil16 is on a distinguished road
bp_phil16's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo Beach

Its perfect is pismo for the summer time, and me and a few buddies are heading down there either this up coming weekend or the weekend after the next

Anyone interested in goin?

Ok me and 3 of my friends are for sure going not this weekend but the follwing weekend 7/17-7/21

We May have to wait tho if all the toyotanation people are going for the 1st
Old 07-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I am but July is too busy for me. I'm up for an august 1st run, or later
Old 07-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #3
Banned
I think there having a run in september also, so ill proly be goin to that too. The only thing tho its about a 9 hour drive for me so ill see. Is it busy over there during the summer?
Old 07-06-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it can get pretty busy... go to reserveamerica.com, do a search for park name "ocean dunes svra" in california, pick your date, and see how many ppl have reserved. i usually dont get reservations unless i see that number drop below 200 sites available
Old 07-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #5
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
it can get pretty busy... go to reserveamerica.com, do a search for park name "ocean dunes svra" in california, pick your date, and see how many ppl have reserved. i usually dont get reservations unless i see that number drop below 200 sites available
So then would you rather go with alot of people there or not so many. Becasue its showing over 500 camping spots avaible
Old 07-06-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there from Wed 7/22 - Sat 7/25
Old 07-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #7
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp_phil16 View Post
So then would you rather go with alot of people there or not so many. Becasue its showing over 500 camping spots avaible

i like going when there is a lot of people there. it's fun watching all the morons do stupid crap in the sand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
I will be there from Wed 7/22 - Sat 7/25
I'll be camping in the mountains above Ojai that weekend
Old 07-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #8
Banned
WE might be there that date

Yeah i love alot of people in the sand dunes too. Im used to the big weekends in glamis watching all the drunk peple f@*k up there stuff haha
Old 07-06-2009, 04:00 PM   #9
╒╪╕

i saw a ranger roll his truck down a dune @ glamis...you ever do thanksgiving @ glamis? talk about crazyness...
Old 07-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
Banned
I love going on thanks giving, new years and presidents day. Theres so many friking people. I just wish they still did the girls gone wild there, but what ever haha. Do you usually go?
Old 07-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
╒╪╕

I've only been there on thanksgiving once - we usually spend our holiday weekends @ pismo. last time i went to glamis was last august. hot as HELL!!! Thank god for A/C in the toy hauler. It also stormed that weekend, so it was cool we got to ride in the rain with NOBODY out there, nothing but virgin sand
Old 07-06-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
Banned
Hottest its ever been when i was there was 110. Screw that! I gotta start goin to pismo, looks like alot of fun, you got the sand dunes and the beach=Perfect. Its SO nice when it rains and no one is there, perfect jumps and great hook up in the sand
Old 07-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #13
╒╪╕

the only thing that sucks about pismo is the wind. If you camp on the shoreline you can get blown around; camp inland over a few dunes off sand highway and its not as bad
Old 07-07-2009, 12:57 AM   #15
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
theres a thread in the lounge section of 05+ , talking about a possible 8/1 meet on pismo, i'll post a link to this thread on it.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #18
╒╪╕

i dont know what lounge hes talkin about either
Old 07-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #19
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
here u go guys

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=302881
Old 07-07-2009, 12:15 PM   #20
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
Question: Never been to pismo so my question is, how does everyone know where to meet, if meeting, and does it cost anything to drive into pismo, is there like a check in station where i pay to get in like OHV park?