Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

revenge fab sliders

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
streetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to all
streetcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
revenge fab sliders

anyone ever deal with them how long do they take for shipping i ordered it a week ago i havent received it or gotten an email back from them and they never seem to answer the phone

Old 07-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
streetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to all
streetcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
youve had the same problem?

Old 07-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Seriously....Go read the thread. The man is a one man shop (with recently hired help) has been in the hospital for about a week and was behind a HUGE list to begin with.

It took about 2 months for my sliders to get to my door. I'd expect at least that long (as with most of the other companies that produce them)

Old 08-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #5
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's been 4 months and 1 day since I ordered my sliders.

I have a refund headed my way, thanks to my bank.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
if you are gonna get sliders from derek/revenge-fab.....give him some time,as he is behind as it is with a huge order he's still workin on.

i have his sliders, and they are pretty damn awesome.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #7
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I thought about stopping by while I was here but if he's that far backed up I'll hold off... sucks cause it'd have been cool to get them installed here.

Old 08-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #8
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
I thought about stopping by while I was here but if he's that far backed up I'll hold off... sucks cause it'd have been cool to get them installed here.
If you show up...It might speed your process up. Lots of folks have an issue with the time it's taken him to build and ship....and the total lack of straight forward information from Derek.

I really like my sliders and I feel I got a good deal for the product...but I can't in good conscience recommend doing business with him to anyone else any more. It's too hit or miss. I backed him up the first time- but it's too regular now.

Closed Thread