Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Custom Plate

Old 12-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #21
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the backing, fellas!!
Old 12-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #22
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
As long as the ninja isn't Tom Cruise, I'm happy.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:01 PM   #23
My goodness, my Guinness!
NVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura aboutNVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: something between the lines of devine and killing machine
Name: Lloyd Christmas
NVR_QUIT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not understanding what is going on with all the computer jargon... But anyways, would any of you all recognize

ISA 6-8 as being a bible chapter and verse?
Old 12-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #24
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVR_QUIT View Post
I'm not understanding what is going on with all the computer jargon... But anyways, would any of you all recognize

I'm agnostic. Sorry.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #25
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVR_QUIT View Post

just to let ya know........we happen to get off topic alot!!! all in good fun though.

and yes, i think alot of people can probably see the bible verse in there, hence the reason i was saying leave it.....its good!!
Old 12-05-2007, 09:07 PM   #26
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'm agnostic. Sorry.
i'm in line w/ this guy...i dunno what the hell happened, but i dont the way people take religion these days is the right thing
Old 12-05-2007, 09:10 PM   #27
My goodness, my Guinness!
NVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura aboutNVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: something between the lines of devine and killing machine
Name: Lloyd Christmas
NVR_QUIT's Tacoma Gallery
Ohh, understood!

Well, there's nothing left to do but... Game On
Old 12-05-2007, 09:10 PM   #28
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i'm in line w/ this guy...i dunno what the hell happened, but i dont the way people take religion these days is the right thing
so do you believe in anything ?
Old 12-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #29
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
my x-wife drives my x-porsche and her plate says WAS HIS
Old 12-05-2007, 09:14 PM   #30
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm agnostic. Sorry.
Sorry, same. That doesn't mean you should change your plate. Just cause I don't recognize doesn't mean others won't.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:20 PM   #31
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Yes. I believe in a "God" but I don't follow any religion. I believe that nobody can know 100% there is a "God" and it is the "God" their religion follows. I have faith and I believe in being a "good" person. When I have children, I will raise them Catholic because I feel that most religions will provide people the moral character beyond what I can instill.

Now, can I go back to talking about drunk Carolinians?
Old 12-05-2007, 09:24 PM   #32
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes. I believe in a "God" but I don't follow any religion. I believe that nobody can know 100% there is a "God" and it is the "God" their religion follows. I have faith and I believe in being a "good" person. When I have children, I will raise them Catholic because I feel that most religions will provide people the moral character beyond what I can instill.

Now, can I go back to talking about drunk Carolinians?
perfectly said
Old 12-05-2007, 09:24 PM   #33
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
PLEASE
Old 12-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #34
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I guess if I came into work to get some work done, I probably should get some work done instead of procrastinating all night.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:37 PM   #35
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
i believe more in science than religion. seems all like greek/roman, etc mythology to me. i also love all the hypocracy in religions in the way things are done and the way they treat people outside of their sect or who they deem beneath them. if everyone would treat people the way people should be treated for who they are and what they do, we'd all be better off. but anywho...i'm bout to get off work here in about 20 mins, so i wont be adding anything else substancial tonight...or probably ever...haha
Old 12-05-2007, 09:45 PM   #36
Sooooooper Moderator

i found this one day and thought it was pretty good...kinda puts things into perspective...haha...i'm waiting to count the backlash from the NRN's!!
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Plate-christ.jpg  
Old 12-05-2007, 09:50 PM   #37
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i found this one day and thought it was pretty good...kinda puts things into perspective...haha...i'm waiting to count the backlash from the NRN's!!
Well, at least you're prepared for it.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:56 PM   #38
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Well, at least you're prepared for it.
if people cant take a joke, then they dont need to be alive...i'm leaving now...really...i promise...and people planing on attending the carolina meet, check the calendar for the weekend of 25-27Apr08 and see what u think, what needs to be added, etc.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:01 PM   #39
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Caution. Negative rep zone!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:14 PM   #40
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
people can probably see........., hence the reason i was saying leave it.....its good!!
Hey man, your Avatar is a freaking disgrace man. Put some clothes on man or at lease wear a diaper.