Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Custom Plate

Old 12-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #41
TJOPILOT will become famous soon enough
TJOPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
Vanity Plate

You bunch of Chatty Kathy's!!! Back on topic! Been a while since I've been on here. An early Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Old 12-05-2007, 11:20 PM   #42
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVR_QUIT View Post
ISA 6-8 <--- If you all saw this, what would you assume?
The first thing that comes to my mind is ISO 9000. Weird.... I definately did not see the bible relation at all.

My personalized plate is simple ... "JANSTER"
Old 12-06-2007, 05:37 AM   #43
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
kinda puts things into perspective...haha...i'm waiting to count the backlash from the NRN's!!
i do not belive the same way you do and think you are wrong but i am not going to give you bad rep because you have the balls to say something ... and your in the alliance
Old 12-06-2007, 07:23 AM   #44
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
my x-wife drives my x-porsche and her plate says WAS HIS
If that is actually true and you're not just being funny, then I am sorry for your loss of the porsche, but I find her plate very amusing.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #45
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVR_QUIT View Post
Damn... not good...

Anyways, it's a bible verse I do my job and live my life by...

ISAIAH 6-8

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, "Here I am. Send Me."

I guess I should have gone with McLovin
haha McLovin is always funny, but i really like what you have its just gonna be hard for people to get it. i really like the verse though
Old 12-06-2007, 08:51 AM   #46
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I got ya covered. there's a NRN on the loose in TW.
yeah, me and a few other members i know have been dinged for stupid things. oh well
Old 12-06-2007, 08:55 AM   #47

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Caution. Negative rep zone!
you got that right buddy, i'm not even gonna start to open that can of worms....
Old 12-06-2007, 08:57 AM   #48

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
If that is actually true and you're not just being funny, then I am sorry for your loss of the porsche, but I find her plate very amusing.
ditto, if i saw that i would laugh. besides, he's better off with a Taco. A porche is usually just seen as a penis extender, better not to be associated with one
Old 12-06-2007, 10:03 AM   #49
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Nrn?
Old 12-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #50
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJOPILOT View Post
You bunch of Chatty Kathy's!!! Back on topic! Been a while since I've been on here. An early Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Lacrosse player TJOPILOT?
Old 12-06-2007, 12:06 PM   #51
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Nrn?
Negative Rep Ninja
Old 12-06-2007, 12:23 PM   #52
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
i was just being funny
Old 12-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #53
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
nice
Old 12-06-2007, 02:36 PM   #54
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Hey man, your Avatar is a freaking disgrace man. Put some clothes on man or at lease wear a diaper.

i came into the world naked....and i'll be damned, might as well die naked too. but also.........have a naked stickman avatar, kinda just for comic relief. it is kinda a disgrace he doesnt represent the male gender a little better though right??
Old 12-06-2007, 02:56 PM   #55
Taco-Jenn/FJ-Kyle is on a distinguished road

Taco-Jenn/FJ-Kyle's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't have recognized it, but I love its meaning. Aim High! and good choice
Old 12-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #56
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Lacrosse player TJOPILOT?
I'm missing the connection to Lacrosse here. I blew out my knee playing it in college.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:43 PM   #57
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
I'm missing the connection to Lacrosse here. I blew out my knee playing it in college.
His plate frame says Massachusetts Maritime Academy Alumni.The plate reads MME LAX.Lax is a common acronym for Lacrosse so I just assumed.I'm a broken down Lacrosse player myself....5 total knee operations combined but still playing Masters and coaching two seperate kids teams.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:51 AM   #58
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, I missed the plate.

Who woulda thought a Canadian and Texan would start talking Lacrosse on a Tacoma forum?
Old 12-07-2007, 09:42 AM   #60

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Ah, I missed the plate.

Who woulda thought a Canadian and Texan would start talking Lacrosse on a
Tacoma forum?
"The TW International Lacrosse Team.".......I like it.