Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Custom Plate

Old 12-10-2007, 02:30 PM   #81
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I love that pic! More or less sums up my feelings. I'm a very logical person most of the time. So after attending/hearing various religious ceremonies I realized that most religions contradict each other. Most seem to say "our god is the only one and the other ones are wrong." Logic tells me they can't ALL be right.... Then there's the religions that say it's ok to kill in their name because "they don't believe", or that it's good to strap bombs to themselves and blow up a bus of kids. Extreme example, but then think about the Crusades. Just seems like a way to get the masses to do what you want.
ditto...i believe science over religion any day....then for them to turn around and say that carbon dating is completely flawed and wrong...so pretty much anything that contradicts what they say is "bad, mkay!!" sounds kinda culty to me...hell, even germany got smart and banned scientology because they saw it for what it was...a business
Old 12-10-2007, 02:35 PM   #82
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
sounds kinda culty to me...hell, even germany got smart and banned scientology because they saw it for what it was...a business
Definitely culty. One day they'll all turn up dead from the Kool-Aid that's supposed to bring them closer to God.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:57 PM   #83
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
what about the people who tried to follow the hale-bopp comet or the branch davidian people in waco,texas?? jackasses!!
Old 12-10-2007, 02:59 PM   #84
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
what about the people who tried to follow the hale-bopp comet or the branch davidian people in waco,texas?? jackasses!!
definately some freaks.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #85
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

heavens gate we're the hale-bopp i believe....they used to have a website up and all back in the day...i think the webmaster got sick or something...lol
Old 12-10-2007, 03:16 PM   #86
WildcaTaco is on a distinguished road
WildcaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heavens gate we're the hale-bopp i believe....they used to have a website up and all back in the day...i think the webmaster got sick or something...lol
he drank too much coolade
Old 12-10-2007, 04:47 PM   #87
My goodness, my Guinness!
NVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura aboutNVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: something between the lines of devine and killing machine
Name: Lloyd Christmas
NVR_QUIT's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys... how about we take this to the off topic section...

It's not a big deal...

I don't go to church every sunday, I don't pray before bed every night... But when bullets are flying over my head, or I'm 32K feet above ground, I'm always making the sign of the cross... You would too..
Old 12-10-2007, 05:05 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVR_QUIT View Post
hey guys... how about we take this to the off topic section...

It's not a big deal...

I don't go to church every sunday, I don't pray before bed every night... But when bullets are flying over my head, or I'm 32K feet above ground, I'm always making the sign of the cross... You would too..
I don't mean to disrespect your beliefs. PLease don't take any offense to my comments. I am honored to have someone such as yourself serving our country.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:10 PM   #89
My goodness, my Guinness!
NVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura aboutNVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: something between the lines of devine and killing machine
Name: Lloyd Christmas
NVR_QUIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I don't mean to disrespect your beliefs. PLease don't take any offense to my comments. I am honored to have someone such as yourself serving our country.
None taken brotha!

I'm just saying... Take it to the off topic section for this debate...

You all have some good points, and i'm not one to judge. Everyone is their own person to me!

cheers mates!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #90
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
come on turdtaco....................think dodgeball!!!! nuff said!!
i know, i saw that movie the first day it was in the theaters but i never knew if they were joking or not because i've never seen the actual mag. i've never seen a consumer report mag either, so i think everyone here is lying about both lol
Old 12-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #91

Quote:
you n00b!!! cmon....
give me a break man, i'm tired and my eyes hurt, i'm covered in paint chips and i got batwinged today
Old 12-10-2007, 09:30 PM   #92
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
give me a break man, i'm tired and my eyes hurt, i'm covered in paint chips and i got batwinged today
being batwinged is better than getting the goat
Old 12-10-2007, 09:34 PM   #93

Quote:
yea it is, but still...and then my truck and my bike and no job and again, my eyes hurt. oh and i can't afford beer that's the straw that knocked down the rest of my pile of straws, and boy was i upset when i saw it happen
Old 12-11-2007, 03:58 AM   #94
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

A 'PJ'? nice, you guys kick ass.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:59 AM   #95
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
definately!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 11:37 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
definately!!!
so...if i do get rid of the taco...am i still allowed to post on here? more importantly, am i out of the alliance??
Old 12-12-2007, 08:51 AM   #97
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so...if i do get rid of the taco...am i still allowed to post on here? more importantly, am i out of the alliance??
Once a Tacoma Jockey always a Tacoma Jockey. Stick around. And hopefully when you clear your financial nightmare up you can afford an older Taco and mod the hell out of it. Hope you get everything straightened out soon
Old 12-13-2007, 10:33 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Once a Tacoma Jockey always a Tacoma Jockey. Stick around. And hopefully when you clear your financial nightmare up you can afford an older Taco and mod the hell out of it. Hope you get everything straightened out soon
yea if i do get another one, it'll be a 1st Gen and you can bet your ass it'll get the whole "trophy truck" treatment, and it WILL be jumped over other cars
Old 12-14-2007, 09:58 AM   #99

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea if i do get another one, it'll be a 1st Gen and you can bet your ass it'll get the whole "trophy truck" treatment, and it WILL be jumped over other cars
I love the hell out of my truck but there are times when i wish i had bought a 1st gen with a really sh!tty body. I hate worrying about my paint and body. I loved having an old car that i didnt care about how it looked. Although i do like the looks from people admiring my baby.