Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cold temps

Old 12-08-2007, 06:20 PM   #41
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I can just see you trying to explain the smell of alcohol all over your car when you get pulled over next time!!
Old 12-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #42
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I can just see you trying to explain the smell of alcohol all over your car when you get pulled over next time!!
Occifer, all I hab was a buble durben, DOH !
Old 12-08-2007, 06:38 PM   #43
MMurray is on a distinguished road
MMurray's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierced tiger View Post
Would this be the cause of "NA"? Too many people drinking their washer fluid?

Why yes Mr. revenue agent; that is why I have that still out back, I make windshield washing fluid with it. Would you like to buy a gallon of Dr. Moonshine washer fluid? If you buy three gallons we include the hose adapter that attach's to the nozzle and stretches to the inside of the cab for the inside of the windows (wink, wink, nod, nod)
Old 12-08-2007, 06:41 PM   #44
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurray View Post
Why yes Mr. revenue agent; that is why I have that still out back, I make windshield washing fluid with it. Would you like to buy a gallon of Dr. Moonshine washer fluid? If you buy three gallons we include the hose adapter that attach's to the nozzle and stretches to the inside of the cab for the inside of the windows (wink, wink, nod, nod)
What ? This is frowned apon in his state ? I had no idea, officer. DOH !
Old 12-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #45
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Would this be the cause of "NA"? Too many people drinking their washer fluid?
that's an easy-to-see sign of an alcoholic Q-"where's your stash?" A-"in my wiper fluid reservoir, i stock jaeger and i can just have a sip whenever i please, almost like a liquor water fountain"
Old 12-08-2007, 09:59 PM   #46
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
What ? This is frowned apon in his state ? I had no idea, officer. DOH !
i'd piss solid Oreo cookies if i saw somebody drinking from their fluid squirter