Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cold temps

Old 12-05-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Cold temps

Does anyone have a problem with there windshield washer freezing up ?
Old 12-05-2007, 07:16 PM   #2
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
You need to put in the winter formula. Lower freezing point.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
You need to put in the winter formula. Lower freezing point.
DOH !
Old 12-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still working on my original tank of fluid from the dealer and its freezing up too.As soon as it's gone,which will be soon given the major storm we just got,it'll be winter stuff.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:58 PM   #5

To be honest (which is rare) I just by the "blue stuff" at the parts store, is it labeled or a different color ?
Old 12-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
To be honest (which is rare) I just by the "blue stuff" at the parts store, is it labeled or a different color ?
I think it's pink. I'm in New Orleans. We don't have much of a need for that sort of thing. I think that once I saw ice on my windshield.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I think it's pink. I'm in New Orleans. We don't have much of a need for that sort of thing. I think that once I saw ice on my windshield.
Ahh !! the good ole' days.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:20 PM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
New York gets a lot of cold weather? I'm shocked.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #9
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's still the blue stuff but I believe the winter stuff has a navy blue part on the label that says "winter formula" while the summer stuff is in red.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:27 PM   #10

Quote:
It's still the blue stuff but I believe the winter stuff has a navy blue part on the label that says "winter formula" while the summer stuff is in red.
Cool, I was starting to really wonder how F-ing cold it is up here, and maybe I was just getting used to it, with wind chill, maybe in the teens ?
Old 12-05-2007, 08:29 PM   #11
Kylie's dad

Yeah, it's freaking cold up there. I know Rochester can get a crapload of snow, too. I definitely don't miss the NJ winters and I would probably die in a place like Rochester at this point.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:32 PM   #12

Quote:
Yeah, it's freaking cold up there. I know Rochester can get a crapload of snow, too. I definitely don't miss the NJ winters and I would probably die in a place like Rochester at this point.
I am going to Atlantic City in Jan. what should I expect ?
Old 12-05-2007, 08:35 PM   #13
Kylie's dad

High 20's, maybe, and wind since it's on the ocean. And definitely go to the White House and get a hoagie. It's on the boardwalk.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:39 PM   #14

Quote:
High 20's, maybe, and wind since it's on the ocean. And definitely go to the White House and get a hoagie. It's on the boardwalk.
Cool I will do that, I don't have a gambling bone in my body so I'll look for local places to see, place to go.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:42 PM   #15
Kylie's dad

The Irish Pub is cool, too. $1.00 16oz beers 24 hours a day.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #16

Quote:
The Irish Pub is cool, too. $1.00 16oz beers 24 hours a day.
I am going to be on a training seminar for work, how about a good restaurant ?
Old 12-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #17
Kylie's dad

Ah, I can't think of one offhand. See, I lived 45 mins from there so we'd just head down, gamble a bit, and hit a buffet. You have the usual group of chains like Planet Hollywood and Hard Rock but there aren't any that I can think of that are particularly outstanding.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:54 PM   #18

That's cool, we will probably just go to the restaurant at the hotel, being in that area they're all going to be good, keeps the crowds happy.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:30 AM   #19
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Cool I will do that, I don't have a gambling bone in my body so I'll look for local places to see, place to go.
I have about 206 gamling bones in my body
Old 12-06-2007, 10:34 AM   #20
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
YEAH!!!

On my 2007 - My passenger side froze up last week. Ticked me off.....

It was getting fluid as I could see it seeping out. It eventually started working as the truck warmed up.

We shouldn't have to worry about what fluid we're buying.