Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New headlight For 05-07 Tacoma

Old 12-11-2007, 01:14 PM   #61
kalib0y is on a distinguished road
kalib0y's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVR_QUIT View Post
I'd love to see what that looks like installed as well + how the fitment is...

Get those answers to me, and I might jump on the band waggon!
See my post #47, these are the headlights I bought from this company
Old 12-11-2007, 02:48 PM   #62
x_3spyderman is on a distinguished road
x_3spyderman's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the pics, is nice as i said compare to stock one. perfect black housing finish.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:18 PM   #63
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatheticJoe View Post
I said I'd try it next year.
lol that wasn't directed towards you, but hey if anybody want to overnight-ship your stock headlights to me i'll send you back mine, which have been modded with no problems. hurry if you want them tho, no charge just pay for the shipping back and forth.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:15 PM   #64
PatheticJoe will become famous soon enough

PatheticJoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
lol that wasn't directed towards you, but hey if anybody want to overnight-ship your stock headlights to me i'll send you back mine, which have been modded with no problems. hurry if you want them tho, no charge just pay for the shipping back and forth.
Great offer. I knew your comment wasn't for me but I couldn't resist. Seems there are a lot of people that would rather spend some dollars then stick there headlights in the oven.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:19 AM   #65
My goodness, my Guinness!
NVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura aboutNVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: something between the lines of devine and killing machine
Name: Lloyd Christmas
NVR_QUIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatheticJoe View Post
Great offer. I knew your comment wasn't for me but I couldn't resist. Seems there are a lot of people that would rather spend some dollars then stick there headlights in the oven.
I consider myself very capable of doing this modification... Sometimes it's just about time...

Something I don't have a lot of, and sould something go wrong, then that's more time wasted. This way, I just want on it from someone else, and I still have my stok lights should something defet on the new ones.

Anyways, you all have some great look head-lights!
Old 12-12-2007, 11:52 AM   #66
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just need to get the balls to do it myself. Besides I can't wait to see the look on my mom's face when I go home for christmas and she sees a headlight in her oven.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:43 PM   #67
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn! thats tempting..... when do i need to let you know by? i have a hard time spending "un-necessary" money before Christmas....
Old 12-12-2007, 03:19 PM   #68
kalib0y is on a distinguished road
kalib0y's Tacoma Gallery
I am totally a hands on person and will get into any engine and or mods without any hesitation, but im impatient especially at this time of the year and I cant wait for paint to dry so I just decided to buy these. Fast and easy, done in a few hours. Oh and the lack of orange reflector was good enough for me to pull the trigger
Old 12-12-2007, 09:04 PM   #69
TheWrongWay is on a distinguished road
TheWrongWay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did that for Toyota Matrix owners (matrixowners.com as M4trixXRS) back in 2003 and it was somewhat of a nightmare. I purchased a second set of headlights so people could install the set and send theirs back to me. Eventually someone sent me a set that were broken and ended all of the fun. There were lots of happy Trix'ers though.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just need to get the balls to do it myself. Besides I can't wait to see the look on my mom's face when I go home for christmas and she sees a headlight in her oven.
haha it does bring a great look of confusion to the faces of the other people in your home that don't know what you're doing. that look alone is worth throwing the lights in the oven
Old 12-13-2007, 09:15 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcline View Post
I did that for Toyota Matrix owners (matrixowners.com as M4trixXRS) back in 2003 and it was somewhat of a nightmare. I purchased a second set of headlights so people could install the set and send theirs back to me. Eventually someone sent me a set that were broken and ended all of the fun. There were lots of happy Trix'ers though.
i just wanted to help anybody on here out in any way i can since my truck is going soon anyway. might as well, i know anyone else on here would do the same if they were in my situation.