Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Aries Bull Bar

Old 12-08-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
wildman is on a distinguished road
wildman's Tacoma Gallery
Aries Bull Bar

I saw a post about the Aries Bull Bars, I like the look of them, Does anyone have any experience with them? How about pic's of them on your Taco?
Old 12-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman View Post
I saw a post about the Aries Bull Bars, I like the look of them, Does anyone have any experience with them? How about pic's of them on your Taco?

i dont have pics up yet, but i do have one on my prerunner. its an awesome looking bar,imo. it mounts very easily also. looks better than the westins, because the westins have those black caps on them that cover up bad welds. the aries welds are ground down and polished. here is a link to where i got mine from....................price is good too!!!

http://www.4wheelonline.com/Products...oductId=127062
Old 12-08-2007, 09:09 PM   #3
deer_pop is on a distinguished road

deer_pop's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the look of that bull bar... it is on my list of future purchases...
Old 12-08-2007, 09:28 PM   #4
deepsee is on a distinguished road

Army: Master Diver/Pilot
Name: Bobby
deepsee's Tacoma Gallery
I have the black westin and i think it looks great and easy install did it by myself
Old 12-08-2007, 09:38 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it only took me maybe 30 minutes to install my bull bar, then about ten minutes to make it all level and tight. i'll put up some pics when i get a chance.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:47 PM   #6
wildman is on a distinguished road
wildman's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoman06, what brand of nerf bars do you have? Also what kind of tool box? Looking for a tool box that will fit on a short bed.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #7

Quote:
Tacoman06, what brand of nerf bars do you have? Also what kind of tool box? Looking for a tool box that will fit on a short bed.
i got my nerf bars on ebay.....something like $120 for the set, close to 2 years ago. polished/stainless and they still have the mirror finish.

my toolbox is a kobalt box from lowes. its just a little short on the sides, but it works. i used long self tappers to keep it held in place. some people have used j-hooks to attach their boxes. hope this helps.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #8
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe take a look at www.ARE.com