Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

new lift Spindles

Old 07-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
dune boy is on a distinguished road

dune boy's Tacoma Gallery
new lift Spindles

does any one have any pics of the camburg or the tc spindles, on there trucks?
did do you have to get UCAs?
can you run coilovers and adjust them all the way down to only have the 3.5 inchs of lift from the spindles.?

thanks
Old 07-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dune boy View Post
does any one have any pics of the camburg or the tc spindles, on there trucks?
did do you have to get UCAs?
can you run coilovers and adjust them all the way down to only have the 3.5 inchs of lift from the spindles.?

thanks
I've seen guys w/ coilovers running camburg spindles as well...gives em like 5 inches of lift in the front and looks sic!!
Old 07-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
^ ^ see... ^ ^
Old 07-11-2009, 10:06 PM   #5
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
you dont have to run new UCA's, and yes you can set the coilovers at 0" of lift and get all your lift from the spindles. you would get an amazing ride with your coils set at 0"...
I would love the pair up my fox coils with some new spindles
Old 07-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #6
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think those may be my next purchase. I like how the UCA isn't at an extreme angle and they are beefy. I would drop my Icons a little and go for somewhere around 4-5" total lift and a shackle flip and I should be set
Old 07-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #7

ya thanks for the pics, right now im runner racerrunnners coilovers but i have them pretty stiff to clear the bfg 33 .. so i was thinking about getting the TC spindles but shoot there a lot of money with the break lines and everthings..
Old 07-18-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
Banned
bermise will become famous soon enough
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
the SS extended brake lines are included in the TC spindle price.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:13 AM   #9
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
My Camburg Spindles are shipping as we speak!!!

You don't need UCA's with new spindles...
Old 07-19-2009, 06:14 AM   #10
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice. I may have to go this route when I lift my truck a few years down the road.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #12

so if i get the spindles with my coilovers that i have now. i wont need the UCAs? cuz the spindles are already corrected for that? so there wont be any crazy stearing things going on like i have now..?

it you guys lifts ur back end as well?
Old 07-19-2009, 11:25 AM   #13
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dune boy View Post
so if i get the spindles with my coilovers that i have now. i wont need the UCAs? cuz the spindles are already corrected for that? so there wont be any crazy stearing things going on like i have now..?

it you guys lifts ur back end as well?
correct. spindles keep the same geometry or something like that so you wont need UCA's unless your running a full 3 inches on coilovers.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #14
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
bringing out the wheels further doesnt affect any steering components does it? can you run 295/75/16 without rubbing the spindles?
Old 08-02-2009, 06:45 PM   #15
Banned
johnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnecon2001's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnecon2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
bringing out the wheels further doesnt affect any steering components does it? can you run 295/75/16 without rubbing the spindles?
Depends on the wheels. Generally you don't rub the spindle though.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #16
streetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to all
streetcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
if you put the spindles in the front with 3 inch lift what would u need to do to the rear to level the car
Old 08-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #17
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
im going to be running 951 with 4.5 bs.

you can do a deaver leaf pack and say a shackle and would be very very close to level. im looking for a little back rake for that cali lean haha