1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

viper alarms good southern IN installer

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by wildman, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Dec 9, 2007 at 8:46 AM
    wildman

wildman [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Sport
    Looking to have a viper Alarm with remote start installed. Does anyone know of a good installer in South Central Indiana, (Bedford, Bloomington, Seymour, Columbus)? Had my last remote starter installed on my old f-150 at circuit city. Never again. Had wiring problems, I practically had to completley rewire it to make it reliable.

2. Dec 9, 2007 at 10:31 AM
    MotoXFreeStyle61

MotoXFreeStyle61 Displaced Texan

Member:
    San Antonio TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 4Cyl, Access Cab, 5
    Black Head Light Mod, Tacoma All Weather Mats, ScanGauge II, Tonnaeu Bed Cover, 40% Tint, Added Fog Lights, 600W x 1 Alpine MRP-M650 Amp, Alpine 10" Type-R SWR-1022D Sub, Secondary Air Filter Removed, Day Time Running Lights, K&N Drop In Air Filter (oiled), Westin Bullbar (Black Powder), Alpine IVA-W505 w/Nav, JL Audio 6.5" Front Speakers, Toyota SR5 Seat Covers, 2.5" Toytec Spacer
    Ever thought about doing it yourself? I just recently had an Autopage RF-420 installed in my Taco and with the knowledge that I know now, I'm pretty sure that I could have saved the $150 in installation fees and done it myself. And since you said that you practically had to rewire it yourself, it seems like you know what you're doing. You can do a search on the internet and find installation manuals everywhere. I know I found one for my Autopage on the12volt.com

Products Discussed in

To Top