LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

viper alarms good southern IN installer

Old 12-09-2007, 08:46 AM   #1
wildman is on a distinguished road
wildman's Tacoma Gallery
viper alarms good southern IN installer

Looking to have a viper Alarm with remote start installed. Does anyone know of a good installer in South Central Indiana, (Bedford, Bloomington, Seymour, Columbus)? Had my last remote starter installed on my old f-150 at circuit city. Never again. Had wiring problems, I practically had to completley rewire it to make it reliable.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:31 AM   #2
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman View Post
Looking to have a viper Alarm with remote start installed. Does anyone know of a good installer in South Central Indiana, (Bedford, Bloomington, Seymour, Columbus)? Had my last remote starter installed on my old f-150 at circuit city. Never again. Had wiring problems, I practically had to completley rewire it to make it reliable.
Ever thought about doing it yourself? I just recently had an Autopage RF-420 installed in my Taco and with the knowledge that I know now, I'm pretty sure that I could have saved the $150 in installation fees and done it myself. And since you said that you practically had to rewire it yourself, it seems like you know what you're doing. You can do a search on the internet and find installation manuals everywhere. I know I found one for my Autopage on the12volt.com