Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bed scuffs and scratches solution!

Old 07-12-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
Soundwave has a spectacular aura aboutSoundwave has a spectacular aura about

Soundwave's Tacoma Gallery
Bed scuffs and scratches solution!

I received a lot of roasting for being so anal about the bed of my Tacoma when I asked if there was anything to clean or remove the scuffs in the plastic of the bed. Well nay-sayers, I found a product! Its called New Bike in-a can. Its for cleaning the plastic fairings on motor bikes and ATV's. I was using it on my quad today and I thought I would try it on the scuffs of my tacoma bed. It does a great job a restoring the condition of the bed plastic. Light scuffs can be rubbed out. Deep scratches look better too. Give it a try!
Old 07-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #3
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
I think I would drive my self crazy trying to polish my bed. not to mention there is rust spots from chains being left in the bed.

Anyways, Good deal on finding something to help out with the bed.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
i'd just respray it with bedliner. Hell, everytime I bedline something I use my bed as a base so any overspray can be used to make the bed look better...and I bedline most shit I put on my truck cuz its the most durable n tough paint out there, imo
Old 07-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #5
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
i'd just respray it with bedliner. Hell, everytime I bedline something I use my bed as a base so any overspray can be used to make the bed look better...and I bedline most shit I put on my truck cuz its the most durable n tough paint out there, imo

Yea I'd probably do the same thing, IF I cared

/end nay-sayer rant