Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

This week? Maybe.

Old 12-09-2007, 02:17 PM   #1
CNW will become famous soon enough

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up This week? Maybe.

Hopefully, this week my new Tacoma should arrive. Dealer said it is in transit. I am a six time Toyota owner. But never a truck. American trucks, but never a Toyota.

Here is what I ordered. A Radiant Red 4x4, four door with tube steps, TDR with sports package, sport pedals, seat covers, TRD cat-back exhaust, and . . . SUPERCHARGED.

I have billet grill waiting in the garage. I also expect ot get different wheels. I love chrome.

Live outside Boulder, Colorado, I have a bladder ready for the bed. Snow. Watch the Broncos clobber the Chiefs today and perhaps you will see our latest snow. . . about 6 inches and I love it.

Craig
Old 12-09-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
At least you're several months ahead of me. I've just been reading, looking and learning here.

Good luck with your purchase.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:48 PM   #3
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Radiant Red is a GREAT choice
Old 12-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Radiant Red is a GREAT choice
What are you talking? Speedway Blue is the BEST Choice.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:04 PM   #5
Bill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the rough

Bill in Ky's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a great truck, I just got mine on Tuesday.
Enjoy
Old 12-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #6

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
I drove a Speedway Blue. It was good, but did not have all the stuff I wanted. Had to order anyway. I would have liked yellow.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #7

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
Bill . . . hope we enjoy them for a long time. I had one Toyota 10 years and then a gal ran a red light and broadsided my wife. Everyone was okay, except the vehicles. She was unlicensed and uninsured. This was 20 years ago. Our vehicle looked brand new even after 10 years.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #8
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
What are you talking? Speedway Blue is the BEST Choice.
blue is nice, but wherever happened to green ?