Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Up Close With The Hilux

Old 07-15-2009, 06:05 PM   #21
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Thanks I wasn't finding aything good. Particularly like this quote “Visitors are informed that in the United Kingdom traffic drives on the left-hand side of the road. In the interests of safety, you are advised to practise this in your country of origin for a week or two before driving in the UK.”
hah, practice.... that could lead to some interesting youtube videos
cool pics by the way. and you work for EMD? is that the big factory down the street from fanshaw college? noticed you were from london
Old 07-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #22
tsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of light

tsilliker's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to tsilliker
TTYLERR: yes it is. Right next to the General Dynamics Light Armoured Vehicle plant.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #23
AaronM is on a distinguished road
AaronM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
United Federation of Planets?
This was my immediate reaction as well...

I prefer the styling of the Tacoma, I'd like the work-truck sensibilities of the Hilux wrapped in the Tacoma body style
Old 07-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #24
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
United Federation of Planets?
YES!

Had the exact same thought.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #26
SubZombie is a jewel in the roughSubZombie is a jewel in the roughSubZombie is a jewel in the roughSubZombie is a jewel in the rough
SubZombie's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed the other day flipping through the channels that they drive a new decked out Hilux around in the show BBC show Primevil (or something along those lines).

Honestly after staring at it in action for a good while I think its one of the uglier trucks I've seen and kinda tacky looking. I thought it looked alright in pictures. The looks reminded me of some odd japanese 4x4 minivan. I think because of how tall the body is and how little the wheels/tires appear. It also looked more like a frontier than a tacoma.