Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Opinions on Toppers/Shells/Caps,

Old 07-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #21
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have been selling Leer caps for 13 yrs. they make a quality product and will stand behind it. I had sold Jeraco for 3 or 4 years they also make a quality cap but I question how long they can hold on in this economy. With all my experience I would stick with either an ARE or go with the Leer. The Leer caps for the Tacoma have a nice fit and a trimless edge.

The most important aspect of a cap purchase is the quality of the dealer. Leer will fix your issues if given the oppurtunity but the dealer has to do there part. I could go on all day long about the cap business . But I would hate to bore anyone. Good Luck
Old 07-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #22
NikonRon will become famous soon enoughNikonRon will become famous soon enough
NikonRon's Tacoma Gallery
I am on my second Leer, the first I have had for 8 years with no issues, they make a good product with an excellent fit. Ron
Attached Thumbnails
Opinions  on Toppers/Shells/Caps,-dscn3548.jpg  
Old 06-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #23
Whitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud of

Name: Whit
Whitster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by geolink View Post
09 DC Long bed. Snugtop Cab Hi 'bout a month old - also had the Thule mounts installed by dealer
Good Luck!
What model Thule mounts did you get?
I'm looking for a used somewhat-adjustable rack of some sort, but not having much luck.
Some of the Jeeps and other station wagons have some racks that look like they might work, but many are built for a contoured roof, mine will be flat on the topper.
Those Thules and Yakimas are pretty pricey.

Just looking for screw-on rails and adjustable cross bars.
Any suggestions?