Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Will it ever end?

Old 12-12-2007, 05:41 PM   #21
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wanted to mod my vehicles, just like I've always wanted to get a Tacoma. The "disease" really set in with this truck. I got the bug in a bad way. My wife doesn't necessarily understand the mod bug, but she does see how much fun I have when I play with my truck, so she let's a little bit slide past her. I'm lifted now (1st mod EVER!) and next will be tires, deck plate mod, etc.....I do have to stick to budget mods though.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #22
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Wow ! that's some list. I have only done winter rims and tires, used from craigslist. I don't what to sound like a stick in the mud, but I think Toyota got it right, I don't go offroad much, but when I do and where I go my truck does just fine. The road manners are just great, and looks are just the best.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:21 PM   #23
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
I've always wanted mods(hence the sig line--I've said that an awful lot over the years)--just a matter of when I have the $$ to actually get them. I finally got a 2000 Taco about 4 years back, but didn't have the cash to do what I wanted. Traded that one in on my dream truck and slowly but surely that list of stuff that I've always wanted will get done. Luckily, I am the wife, and Hubby is totally understanding *grin* It's great to have his opinions since we both tend to have similar ideas on mods.
your husband is a lucky man!!! my wife doesn't say no to mods but can't understand the need. I ask her what she likes better and her response is always... "I don't see the difference"
Old 12-12-2007, 09:26 PM   #24
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME list!!!!!!

I just bought my aries bull bar on ebay 30 minutes ago!!! woo hooooo i can't wait!!!

selling my running boards to get some nerf bars.....

and i want an exhaust.... not sure what all is legal here, we have stupid state inspections and they test emisions...

i want a good deep loud sound..... kickin around straight pipe no muffler, magna flow, or flow master
Old 12-13-2007, 03:07 AM   #25
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I bet if he shows his better half he gets a night of the couch for every mod on that list... do you have a comfy sofa viper?
Actually, I presented these to her real slow like. Some would just "show up" on the truck and a few would be announced (If it was something I couldn't just slip on).

Last night was real funny. I was checking the Michelins again on Tire rack...you know that huge view of the tires? And she walked in to tell me something at that exact moment! So there I am (she already thinks I'm obsessing about my ride height and tire type) staring at this 19" (size of monitor) frickin tire just as she walks in and it looks like I'm just sitting there doing nothing else for hours!

So we start belly laughing and she says "Holy shit I gotta get a picture of this!" But the camera (thank God) doesn't have the memory card in it right then. I can't stop laughing to explain myself and the more she says anything the more I laugh. It was hilarious.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:11 AM   #26
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Actually, I presented these to her real slow like. Some would just "show up" on the truck and a few would be announced (If it was something I couldn't just slip on).

Last night was real funny. I was checking the Michelins again on Tire rack...you know that huge view of the tires? And she walked in to tell me something at that exact moment! So there I am (she already thinks I'm obsessing about my ride height and tire type) staring at this 19" (size of monitor) frickin tire just as she walks in and it looks like I'm just sitting there doing nothing else for hours!

So we start belly laughing and she says "Holy shit I gotta get a picture of this!" But the camera (thank God) doesn't have the memory card in it right then. I can't stop laughing to explain myself and the more she says anything the more I laugh. It was hilarious.

now that is hilarious.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:25 AM   #27
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I have found that the mod bug gets progressively worse. The more I do, the more I want to do. That's why I'm thinking about going cold turkey for a while. Also, these forums don't help. Before I started checking the forums, I had never heard of URD. Now they have a bunch of my money.