Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

She said she wanna take a ride with me (Wheelin Videos)

Old 07-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
She said she wanna take a ride with me (Wheelin Videos)

Thought it would be cool to start a thread where everyone could post a video of them wheeling, I would enjoy seeing the different terrains and the different types of characters on Tacoma World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Q1S7egpaw
Old 07-17-2009, 03:13 AM   #3
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
My old Taco I MISS IT!!! Horrible video quality, but super deep mud the bottom is not hard either, it bogged down towards the end thats how thick that stuff was. Sorry for the language, children cover your ears. And it looks to be water, but trust me its NOT! lol

My new ride, 07 4Runner cutting a few donuts :]
Old 07-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #4
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
Woah! That dirt road was really rutted out and hard core!
Did you have to engage 4x4? What about the locker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHGJ25zVzo

Yeah it was fairly rutted, its actually a club snow snowmobile trail in the winter. I did throw it in 4x4 about half way just to be safe, I think I actually stoped and mentioned that I was doing it. No locker tho just 4hi.

Very nice job on the rocks btw
Old 07-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #5
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post

I didnt even notice there was a video, i just thought it was a giant signature......

JP man but you might want to make that thing a little smaller

is this better?
Old 07-17-2009, 06:58 AM   #6
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
My old Taco I MISS IT!!! Horrible video quality, but super deep mud the bottom is not hard either, it bogged down towards the end thats how thick that stuff was. Sorry for the language, children cover your ears. And it looks to be water, but trust me its NOT! lol

My new ride, 07 4Runner cutting a few donuts :]
That was a beautiful taco you had why did you get rid of it for a 4runner?
Old 07-17-2009, 07:01 AM   #8
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nad View Post
That was a beautiful taco you had why did you get rid of it for a 4runner?

it was stolen
Old 07-17-2009, 07:08 AM   #9
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
@lifesaflaw - That sucks man I would be pissed, did you get a good amount back for it cause it looks like you put some time and money into it.

@darknight - nice videos that was a nasty rut in the first one, and I bet you could have made the second one with some speed. then again its hard to tell hills dont seem as steep on camera as they do in real life.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:11 AM   #10
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
@lifesaflaw - That sucks man I would be pissed, did you get a good amount back for it cause it looks like you put some time and money into it.

@darknight - nice videos that was a nasty rut in the first one, and I bet you could have made the second one with some speed. then again its hard to tell hills dont seem as steep on camera as they do in real life.

my ass ate a cubic yard of seat fabric in the first video.

There was nowhere to go at the top of that hill so i didnt push it to hard...
Old 07-17-2009, 07:12 AM   #11
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

not my truck, GotLift37's truck
Old 07-17-2009, 07:17 AM   #12
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
oops didnt notice, I saw you replied so I figured you were the one who made the original post
Old 07-17-2009, 07:23 AM   #14
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Do it!
wheelin is wheelin in a tacoma no matter where your going
Old 07-17-2009, 07:25 AM   #15
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
I would really like to see some vids of some xrunners rippin the streets
Old 07-17-2009, 07:29 AM   #16
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
inspirational? i think so!

Now I wanna make a vid of the wheeling I do. Hope I can post some vids here soon!! Get some speed up them hills!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 07:30 AM   #17
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any moderators or admins that could move this thread to a different section for me I accidentally created it in 2nd gen tacos section when I want everyone to be posting and watching
Old 07-17-2009, 08:14 AM   #18
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Now I wanna make a vid of the wheeling I do. Hope I can post some vids here soon!! Get some speed up them hills!!!
DO IT!

o btw thats going to be my new slogan
Old 07-17-2009, 10:27 AM   #20
AngryTacoma
#Reistlehr- is on a distinguished road
#Reistlehr-'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to #Reistlehr- Send a message via MSN to #Reistlehr- Send a message via Yahoo to #Reistlehr-
nad, what head unit you running in your dash?

edit, wheres the nekednessss