Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

any one use the govt. program to buy there new taco?

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 05:47 AM   #1
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
any one use the govt. program to buy there new taco?

I just found this, and it looks tempting. I was going to sell my f350 privately, but i might look into this to see if it qualifies.

http://www.cars.gov/

up to 4500 bucks off a new vehicle depending on the increase in mileage.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
Christ died for you...
easttexascat has a spectacular aura abouteasttexascat has a spectacular aura abouteasttexascat has a spectacular aura about

easttexascat's Tacoma Gallery
our gov't needs to quit spending money.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:19 AM   #3
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
true, but if its there, might as well us it right?

Old 07-17-2009, 06:32 AM   #4
Hittn' easy steet on mud tires
Jez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jez's Tacoma Gallery
If it's there? Who has pulled the whool over your eyes? We are paying for all of this spending with our own tax dollars. The government does not have any money. We support them by all of us who work hard. There is no such thing as a tax credit. All it does is sucker people into paying higher taxes.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:35 AM   #5
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Marines: SSgt, I MEF CE
Name: Erik
Camppentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
There's a random passed out naked chick in the next room. Might as well have your way with her, right?
Hell yeah! I mean.... Uhhhhh, no.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:36 AM   #6

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
I see what you mean, even though it doesn't really relate. My point is that if there is a program to help purchase a new vehicle for less, and I have something that applies for it, why not use it? I don't even know if I am applicable for the program, so i may not even be able to use it. Granted we seem to be giving out tons of money with all sorts of new programs, which will most likely come back to hurt us more. I was just checking out the local dealers site and saw the link, which I had not seen or heard of before.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:41 AM   #7
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There's a random passed out naked chick in the next room. Might as well have your way with her, right?
That's what I'm talking bout'! yeah!

Old 07-17-2009, 06:42 AM   #8
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LMFAO!! ah yeah She's a hottie right..then

LETS DO IT!!

Old 07-17-2009, 06:44 AM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
if shes 18 and doesnt say no... i dont see a problem

Old 07-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #10
galpd320 is on a distinguished road

galpd320's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to galpd320 Send a message via MSN to galpd320 Send a message via Yahoo to galpd320
IT'S NOT FREE MONEY. The government doesn't make money for these programs...they take it. You are going to pay for it eventually.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #11
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangnail View Post
I just found this, and it looks tempting. I was going to sell my f350 privately, but i might look into this to see if it qualifies.

http://www.cars.gov/

up to 4500 bucks off a new vehicle depending on the increase in mileage.

No but the tucson toyota dealers were offering the same type of deal a while back $3000 at one and $5000 at the other. That's how I got my taco, and the good thing was it had nothing to do with gas milage.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:57 AM   #12
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I thought they already ran out of money for that program ?

Old 07-17-2009, 06:58 AM   #13
06dak will become famous soon enough06dak will become famous soon enough
06dak's Tacoma Gallery
And, if you don't use it, you're still going to pay for it (from everyone else using it)...

Is your F350 really worth less than $4500? You don't get anything else for it!

Old 07-17-2009, 07:13 AM   #14

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06dak View Post
And, if you don't use it, you're still going to pay for it (from everyone else using it)...

that i did not know, I thought it was off the sticker, and trades and other incentives where included. hmmmmm

anyways, the program doesn't supposedly start until the 24th, and will only last for 100k vehicle nation wide.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:15 AM   #15
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

No, but my '87 F250 is and it's going bye bye. Besides the U.S. will just borrow more money from China.

The final ruling on the program isn't until July 24th. To get the full $4,500 the vehicle you purchase has to get at least 10 mpg more than the vehicle you are trading in when it was new. Unfortunately, even a new V6 Tacoma that I want doesn't get 10 mpg more than my old 6.9 oil burner so I will have to settle for $3,500.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:37 AM   #16
galpd320 is on a distinguished road

galpd320's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to galpd320 Send a message via MSN to galpd320 Send a message via Yahoo to galpd320
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Besides the U.S. will just borrow more money from China.
Oh, we don't have to worry about that...right? Get up to our eyeballs in debt to a communist nation. They'll never demand that money back.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:48 AM   #17
conquistador
TaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of lightTaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of lightTaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of lightTaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of lightTaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dave
TaCoLoCo®'s Tacoma Gallery
We're about to be trillions in debt and we keep passing legislation for more programs. Doesn't make sense. OBOMBANATION

Old 07-17-2009, 08:49 AM   #18
Defying Alliances since 2007
TacoTurd will become famous soon enoughTacoTurd will become famous soon enough

TacoTurd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06dak View Post
Bingo. That's all you get. No trade-in.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #19
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
obama-gedden

the deal is all on trade in value. It ups the min trade in to 3500 or 4500

Closed Thread