Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Christmas lift

Old 01-02-2008, 01:25 PM   #61
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Hey nd, I have a 39 foot trailer I'm trying to sell. Would you like me to put a hold on that? I can send you pictures and it's on a water front property with a beer store less than 3 minutes walking distance . Too good to be true but I'm not kidding.
I think we just found the next location for a TW meet.... Say, do we need a passport to go to Canada now... Seems like someone mentioned that to me a while back...
Old 01-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #62
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I think we just found the next location for a TW meet.... Say, do we need a passport to go to Canada now... Seems like someone mentioned that to me a while back...
Yep... you need a passport now... funny their dollar goes up and now they don't trust us
Old 01-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #63
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
passports!! ? we do't need no stinkin passports
Old 01-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #64
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
passports!! ? we do't need no stinkin passports
Rick, Love the place you live.. vacationed there every year with my parents when I was in Grade School and High School
Old 01-04-2008, 07:01 AM   #65
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey nd, I have a 39 foot trailer I'm trying to sell. Would you like me to put a hold on that? I can send you pictures and it's on a water front property with a beer store less than 3 minutes walking distance . Too good to be true but I'm not kidding.
Hell yeah! Although i'm not sure my little American dollars will be enough to buy your little trailer. I need some big strong Canadian money. Seriously though, i want it. You should give it to me and we can just hang out in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
That sounds like the setup for a new sitcom: Stuffed Turkey vs. Canadian Bacon
haha, that would actually probablly be pretty funny. we could set up cameras and make it a reality show. but not a crappy reality show, one like jackass where we just abuse each other till one of us has to go to the hospital.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:01 AM   #66
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
You reallyl need passports to go to Canada now? wow, what is this world coming to....
Old 01-04-2008, 07:21 AM   #67
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
You reallyl need passports to go to Canada now? wow, what is this world coming to....
I dont know about that for you guys but we need one to come to the US.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:24 AM   #68
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seriously though, i want it. You should give it to me and we can just hang out in it..
Are you serious? Money is not important and there's no lot fees either. Its a win-win situation. I'll send you some pictures this evening.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #69

Quote:
I am not sure if it has been enforced yet but I am suppose to be going to Canada for work soon and my boss said I need to get a passport.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:48 AM   #70

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you serious? Money is not important and there's no lot fees either. Its a win-win situation. I'll send you some pictures this evening.
Sweet! Rich people "weekend in the Hamptons", but i'm gonna "weekend" in a trailer in Canada!