Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

No truck yet, but...

Old 12-12-2007, 02:02 PM   #1
MKW is on a distinguished road

MKW's Tacoma Gallery
No truck yet, but...

The Ivans have arrived. My truck should be ready Friday, but as fate would have it, I'll not be able to get it till Monday. Can't wait. It is a Radiant Red 4x4 DoubleCab TRD Sport with upgraded stereo and black leather seats. I'll be doing the Bilstein 5100s, the Ivans, and probably BFG MTs. Feels like Christmas...oh wait, it is!
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
No truck yet, but...-ivans-002-small-.jpg  
Old 12-12-2007, 02:19 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheels man!! cant wait to see pics of the truck when you finally get everything they way you want it....gonna be awesome!!
Old 12-12-2007, 08:21 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you Georgia, gunna be nice !!
Old 12-13-2007, 10:12 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Those Ivan Stewart's are going look sweet on your truck man. Post up pics when you get them installed.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:50 PM   #5
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKW View Post
The Ivans have arrived. My truck should be ready Friday, but as fate would have it, I'll not be able to get it till Monday. Can't wait. It is a Radiant Red 4x4 DoubleCab TRD Sport with upgraded stereo and black leather seats. I'll be doing the Bilstein 5100s, the Ivans, and probably BFG MTs. Feels like Christmas...oh wait, it is!
Mike

OK todays Monday, did you get the new truck YET! !! You have got to be jumping out of your skin! ! ! Tell us all about it

Don G
Old 12-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #6
MKW is on a distinguished road

MKW's Tacoma Gallery

I've already made a post about it.....check it out!
Mike