Exhaust 140 8.14%
Removing mud flaps 178 10.35%
Debadging 169 9.83%
Decal/sticker 99 5.76%
Other 679 39.48%
Voters: 1720. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #22
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
K&N intake
Old 07-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #23
mpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Heavy Repair CE
Name: Mike and Denise
mpgnc64's Tacoma Gallery
Had it 20 min and burnt the front seat with a smoke!
Old 07-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #24
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Flowmaster 50.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #25
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Seatbelt chime disabled followed by blacking out my front grill emblem.

This Wednesday (7/22/09) I'm getting my Toytec ultimate lift kit and running boards installed.

Does it ever end? Oh HELL to the no!
Old 07-18-2009, 06:03 PM   #26
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
In channel window deflectors, floor mats, nerf bars, bull bar. In that order. Much more going on this coming week.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:58 AM   #29
Yuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant future
Name: Lee
Yuma Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I did most small items first. Tailgate theft clamp, Fog lights on with switch, window tint, ammo can storage, OEM roof rack & running boards.
Now I'm going to get serious.

Yuma Taco,
Old 07-19-2009, 10:10 AM   #30
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab steps and a Tonneau cover... within the first week...
Old 07-19-2009, 10:22 AM   #31
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Quote:
Originally Posted by galpd320 View Post
mud flaps came of the day I got her.
Same here.. The flaps were messing up the cool mud patterns being drawn on the side of the truck.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #32
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgnc64 View Post
Had it 20 min and burnt the front seat with a smoke!

Doh!
Old 07-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #33
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
new tires then the mud flaps came off
Old 07-19-2009, 10:32 AM   #34
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
lift/wheels and tires
Old 07-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #35
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't even bought the truck yet and I already voted. Mudflap removal. May de-badge afterwards.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #36
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
A blanket for the dog, And dog drool vertical pin stripes.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:48 AM   #37
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Gotta love those blind spot mirrors!! That was one of the first things I did also.
Definelty on my list!
Old 07-19-2009, 12:45 PM   #39
James08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

James08's Tacoma Gallery
Tint was first for me. The PA15-TOY iPOD adapter was second.