Satoshi grille 24 1.40%
Exhaust 140 8.14%
Removing mud flaps 178 10.35%
Debadging 169 9.83%
Decal/sticker 99 5.76%
Other 679 39.48%
Voters: 1720. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #482
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
I finally got my Tacoma today. First mod will be tint.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:16 AM   #484
Wolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWolverine57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Wolverine57's Tacoma Gallery
1. Headache rack
2. Grill guard

Old 08-05-2013, 06:12 AM   #485
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
First mod was window tint,
Old 08-05-2013, 09:03 AM   #486
I like truck
littlebluetaco will become famous soon enoughlittlebluetaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Frank
littlebluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
my first mod was my ARB bumper
Old 08-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #487
Superwhite13trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
Superwhite13trd's Tacoma Gallery
Window tint! 5 % all around over the factory windows as well
Old 08-06-2013, 01:41 AM   #488
shilowar is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
shilowar's Tacoma Gallery
Had dealer add leather interior with heated seats...

Once I got her home I added a Westin winch mount and a Warn XD9000i

Old 08-06-2013, 03:11 AM   #489
MrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrStumpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
MrStumpy's Tacoma Gallery
BakFlip VP Cover, Weathertech side window deflectors, Flyzeye custom interior lighting.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:35 AM   #490
Coast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast2Coast's Tacoma Gallery
My first mod on my TRD Sport was Lift, 33" BFG MT KM2s on DC2s, Cut inner fenders and remove mud flaps, HID Projector Headlights, Grillcraft Grill. I think that's it? All done on the same day lol. I have yet to do anything to the TRD Off Road but it's going to be tires and lift again.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #491
TBlack is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
TBlack's Tacoma Gallery
First mod: Removing big ass mud flaps.
Second mod: Spraypainting steel wheels flat black.
Attached Thumbnails
What was your FIRST mod?-img_1933.jpg   What was your FIRST mod?-img_1921.jpg  
Old 08-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #492
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStumpy View Post
BakFlip VP Cover, Weathertech side window deflectors, Flyzeye custom interior lighting.
How do you like your LED lighting so far?
Old 08-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #493
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
My first was a CB
Old 08-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #494
vtwoodchuck is on a distinguished road

vtwoodchuck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine57 View Post
1. Headache rack
2. Grill guard

Love your rack!.. Ha. That will be my fourth mod because I'm waiting for the day my bike crashes through my rear window.

First mod: a hitch.. Every truck needs one.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #495
JaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaxJim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaxJim's Tacoma Gallery
First accessory was WeatherTech floor mats. I don't really call throwing in floor mats a "mod".

I guess the first mod was the RearView mirror relocate bracket from ImMrYo (which is a fantastic mod).
Old 08-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #496
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Probably camo seat covers
Old 08-14-2013, 10:44 AM   #497
Goon
MagicBeef will become famous soon enoughMagicBeef will become famous soon enough
Name: Marc
MagicBeef's Tacoma Gallery
Tailgate hoseclamp, don't really consider decals a mod.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #498
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Alpine head unit
Old 09-14-2013, 06:02 AM   #499
plurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
plurpimpin's Tacoma Gallery
did the diff breather extension a few days after I bought it. cheap insurance
Old 09-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #500
DavisBladeWorks is on a distinguished road
Name: John
DavisBladeWorks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plurpimpin View Post
did the diff breather extension a few days after I bought it. cheap insurance
I keep reading about this. What is the purpose?