Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2007 Tacoma

Old 02-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #21
Bulldogger is on a distinguished road
Bulldogger's Tacoma Gallery
Stevie,
Just bring it to independent body shops. Both the shops I brought it to stated the paint was bad and not adhereing properly. Toyota does have a catch 22 with the envoirment statement, but I have several other trucks that don't have paint problems, like the Toyota did, so their statement is basically a blow off in the hopes you go away. If the regional rep denies it go arbitration, if arbitration states no then go the route of small claims court. Bottom line is Toyota can say what they want, but the bottom line is IT SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:25 AM   #22
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Bulldooger,

I might wait until the summertime to address my issue. I don't have paint peeling, just the rockchips an stain at the moment. I'll wait until I'm washing my truck weekly, and the chips eat away more at me. For sure, if do get my bumper repainted, I'm getting a 3M clear bra. I just don't understand why more manufacturers don't offer it as a facotry installed option