Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

No Tacoma Yet

Old 12-13-2007, 01:43 PM   #1
CNW will become famous soon enough

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
No Tacoma Yet

Perhaps tomorrow I will hear from the dealer. Otherwise, it will have to be next week. I can wait. I know the supercharger will take a day longer.

In any case, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
Kevin296@adelphia.net is on a distinguished road
Kevin296@adelphia.net's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

My God man!! Brand new Tacoma with a S/C, you are living the good life. What tacoma did you get and no need to ask if you are going to mod it.The wait would be killing me. Photo's if you please.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:58 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice !! I would be dying, send pix, especially the s/c
Old 12-14-2007, 02:19 AM   #4
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Teh title of your post is my permanent tag line. ha ha
Old 12-14-2007, 02:24 PM   #5

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
Next week. That's what the dealer said. Possibly Christmas week. Who would guess shipping would take three weeks.

I can wait. . . I can wait . . . I ca . . .
Old 12-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #6

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
PS. The supercharger is in. And I ordered a Gaylord X2000 Tanneau cover. 4-5 weeks for it.

I hear good reports on the TRD cat-back exhaust system. Good sound. Extra power.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:07 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNW View Post
PS. The supercharger is in. And I ordered a Gaylord X2000 Tanneau cover. 4-5 weeks for it.

I hear good reports on the TRD cat-back exhaust system. Good sound. Extra power.
I've heard just the opposite on the TRD exhaust. Well, almost the opposite. The exhaust is no good at adding power but the sound is nice.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:08 PM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Very nice !! I would be dying, send pix, especially the s/c
I'm still drooling when I hit the gas of my near stock Tacoma. Let that die down a little bit and then hit me with the S/C. I'd like to stretch out the enjoyment as much as possible.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:49 PM   #9

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
No Tacoma yet

Still no Tacoma. Spoke with the dealer. The truck is sitting on a train down in Denver. He was going to call.

Could be after Christmas. Oh, well, still waiting. Chuckle.

Craig
Old 12-21-2007, 07:51 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
geez...what a ripoff...that truck outta be pretty damn badass though if it ever makes it there