Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Finally did some wheelin

Old 07-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Finally did some wheelin

My wife and I finally made it down to Hollister Hills to brake in the Tacoma, Really My first time off roading on 4 wheels and my wife usually is scared of everything but she really got with the program after a while, and she is responsible for most of the photos.

I forgot to mention that not only did I 4 wheel I got to use the locking diff, A-TRAC, DAC, RCA OFF, and the UP HILL ASSIST. It was fun trying out all these features.

Link to full album
http://picasaweb.google.com/TDTreece...G4jfPjxMHJjgE#

Old 07-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Cool.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a good time and its nice when ur significant other is interested in the stuff that u like, makes it alot easier to go do
Old 07-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #5
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Cool.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
looks like a good time and its nice when ur significant other is interested in the stuff that u like, makes it alot easier to go do
It was fun, and my wife, well lets just say it took some black mail to get her to go, but then she had a good time. I don't know why she kept saying no to the black diamon trails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
That's what I'm talking about! Show me That Flex!!
I didn't think their were any of me posing j/k
Thaks for looking
Old 07-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #6
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
saweeeet!!
love the color. wish i wouldve waited a couple months for that color
Old 07-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #7
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I need to get my front diff seals replaced so I won't be wheeling until next week. then hopefully ill post some vids of me climbing sandy hills.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
saweeeet!!
love the color. wish i wouldve waited a couple months for that color
You know white was the color I wanted at first, but when I saw the Pyrite, I knew right then and there that's what I wanted.Luckily I only had to wait an extra week
Old 07-19-2009, 10:06 PM   #9
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
I need to get my front diff seals replaced so I won't be wheeling until next week. then hopefully ill post some vids of me climbing sandy hills.
I thought TX was flat as a pancake.
Look forward to the video.
Their was a guy who did some video of me and said it would be on you tube, if I find it I will post the link.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #10
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senna View Post
You know white was the color I wanted at first, but when I saw the Pyrite, I knew right then and there that's what I wanted.Luckily I only had to wait an extra week
well if you get tired of that color lets switch trucks. hahah
Old 07-19-2009, 10:19 PM   #11
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
senna

you should join us for a hollsiter run in august!
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=306801
Old 07-19-2009, 10:23 PM   #12
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a lot of fun! Way to break it in.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #13
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
well if you get tired of that color lets switch trucks. hahah
um...NO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny650 View Post
senna

you should join us for a hollsiter run in august!
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=306801
Thanks I will keep that in mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmellocafe View Post
Looks like a lot of fun! Way to break it in.
Breaking it in was fun, just don't want it BROKEN
Old 07-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #14
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!
Old 07-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #15
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Awesome!
Thanks, what do you have to do to get mud San Diego? turn on some sprinklers
Old 07-25-2009, 08:00 PM   #16
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Looks like a road to me.... Off road? :P Damn you guys should go out there with a fire hose!

Its funny that you posted this title, because mine was almost identical int he other subforum!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...n-finally.html
Old 07-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by briangp View Post
Looks like a road to me.... Off road? :P Damn you guys should go out there with a fire hose
Yea, this was my first time going off road[state run off road park]and in my new truck to boot.

That was last weekend, to day we pushed a little harder.
My son laugh's at me saying try some of the tougher trails, I am working up to it.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #19
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Good start for sure especially stock. I'm sad I have no parks near me to play around in.