Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Looking For Nerf Bars

Old 12-13-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
landschark is on a distinguished road
landschark's Tacoma Gallery
Looking For Nerf Bars

I have found , most suppliers only make the good looking nerf bars for double cab, not the extended, still looking.
I have called all the manufactures.

LANDSCHARK
Old 12-13-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Look through the TW gallery, find what you want and contact the owner by a pm.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
they got em here for extended cab: http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/20A10030A1.aspx

have you also checked ebay?
Old 12-13-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
definitely check ebay. its where i got my polished/stainless nerf bars for my access cab prerunner!!
Old 12-27-2007, 07:27 AM   #5
Tacomojo is on a distinguished road
Tacomojo's Tacoma Gallery
Ram Off Road bars

I went shopping yesterday for nerfs for my new double cab and wound up buying a set of full-length bars, in black powdercoat, by Ram Off Road. The solid install was a snap and they look downright sanitary - sticking out just far enough to make them easily functional and up high enough so they don't look dorky. Around $200 w/tax.

Ima Happycamper
Old 12-27-2007, 07:31 AM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomojo View Post
I went shopping yesterday for nerfs for my new double cab and wound up buying a set of full-length bars, in black powdercoat, by Ram Off Road. The solid install was a snap and they look downright sanitary - sticking out just far enough to make them easily functional and up high enough so they don't look dorky. Around $200 w/tax.

Ima Happycamper
let's see some pics!
Old 12-27-2007, 06:37 PM   #8
Tacomojo is on a distinguished road
Tacomojo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post

Yeah, I know. Guess I need to learn the tricks to posting them, huh.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:02 PM   #10
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered these, they should be here by the begining of nxt week....

i like ones that have about a 45 degree bend at the end rather than a 90 and go all the way under the cab....
just my $.02
Attached Thumbnails
Looking For Nerf Bars-nerfbars.jpg  
Old 12-27-2007, 07:48 PM   #11
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Jackson View Post
i ordered these, they should be here by the begining of nxt week....

i like ones that have about a 45 degree bend at the end rather than a 90 and go all the way under the cab....
just my $.02
What brand is that?
Old 12-27-2007, 07:59 PM   #12
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
i don't even know. when i get them, i'll look on them and see and give you an update.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:35 AM   #13
Luc is on a distinguished road

Luc's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you order them from?